34 Easy April Fools’ Day Pranks to Play on Your Friends This Year
On the first day of April, everyone falls into one of two categories: the prankers and the poor, unsuspecting victims. Even if you’re just trying to stay quiet and unassuming so everyone ignores you, you still might get stuck in the bathroom stall with fake toilet paper. Well, it’s time to change that. This year, you will be the one with the last laugh. Check out these April Fool’s Day pranks and start scheming.
2. Cat Apps: If you can steal your BFF’s phone, have a little fun by turning her apps into kitties. All you need to do is go to iPhoneception in a phone’s browser and your prank is complete. To take it up a notch, make their ringtone a meow. (via Buzzfeed)
11. Chicken Nugget Soap ($8): Your family will be super excited for chicken nugget night. Once they take a bite, they’ll know they’ve been got.
13. Salted Cookies: You can keep them for your family or gift them to a friend, but no one will like them when they discover you’ve used salt instead of sugar in your dough. (via Pen and Paper Flowers)
15. Chewing Gum Pin ($12): We dare you to wear this all day and see who is brave enough to say anything.
20. Taped Remote: If April Fools’ Day happens to fall on movie night, put a bit of tape over the sensor and watch with glee as your frustrated family tries to play the movie. (via Pen and Paper Flowers)
22. Soapy Petite Fours ($6): Your bestie is going to think you’re the sweetest person ever — until she tries to eat one.
29. Harry Potter Character Contacts: There are many ways to prank with texts, but why not take it to the next level by changing your victim’s contacts to Harry Potter characters? Let some of your other friends in on it for a hilarious April 1. (via Buzzfeed)
Do you have any amazing April Fools’ Day pranks we missed? Tell us below!