20 Recipes to Make the Booziest Meal EVER
It’s time to stock up on rum, bourbon and beer. That trifecta — along with several other spirited splashes — makes a few appearances in this collection of 20 boozy recipes. Forget about Valentine’s Day — this Fat Tuesday, go all out and make a whole meal of the hard stuff beyond cocktail hour. From hors d’oeuvres to dessert, it’ll make for a celebration you won’t soon forget… well, when enjoyed responsibly, of course.
6. Oysters With Charred Finger Limes and Smoked Pepperberry Vodka: A DIY infused vodka takes freshly shucked oysters to new heights. Trust us, you won’t miss the usual Champagne one bit. (via heneedsfood)
8. Pecan-Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon Mustard Sauce: Prepare yourself to fall for the Southern charm of the well-loved pecan and bourbon duo. (via A Cookbook Obsession)
11. Bourbon Honey Grilled Flank Steak: Get ready to fire up the grill ’cause the possibilities are endless for this delicious flank steak. It makes for excellent tacos, a fab salad topper and is simply terrific thinly sliced and enjoyed unadorned. (via Bourbon and Honey)
13. Drunken Mussels: Akin to a creamy beer and shellfish stew, these mussels expertly take the chill off a cold February evening while delivering a lovely reminder of summer at the same time. (via Blogging Over Thyme)
17. Collapsing Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Custard Cake: Chocolatey, gooey and boozy, this cake has got it goin’ on. Even better: It couldn’t be easier to make. (via Half Baked Harvest)
20. Cocktail Freezer Pops: Spiked popsicles are a fun way to sneakily indulge in a cocktail, and these ice pops are no exception. With three flavors to choose from, there’s sure to be one that’s the perfect ending for your “booziest meal ever” menu. (via Brit + Co)
How do you incorporate the hard stuff into sweet and savory recipes? Share your spiked, non-cocktail creations with us below!