13 Easter Decorations You’ll Want to Get Your Hands On
When we’re not decorating — and snacking — on Peeps and chocolate, we’re adding spring colors and festive decor to our home in honor of our favorite pastel-laden holiday. While the Easter bunny might not make regular stops at our home anymore, there’s no reason we can’t still revel in the holiday. If you’ve got a corner or a tabletop that needs a spring makeover, consider adding one of these 13 Easter decorations to your collection.
2. Pastel Tray ($19): Don’t keep such a pretty tray hidden away in your bedroom. Put it on display on your coffee table, and load it up with succulents and a ceramic bunny.
3. Roger Bunny Rabbit ($20): Speaking of bunnies, your kiddos will love these pillows, featuring their favorite chocolate-bearing bunny.
6. Hexagon Candles ($30): We wouldn’t blame you if you ended up using these candles all spring long.
8. Cupcake Kit ($13): Don’t let your Easter cupcakes fall under the radar. This cupcake kit will easily make them the stars of the dessert table.
10. Pastel Tassel Garland ($39): Hang it high or hang it low. Hang these tassels wherever you think needs a pop of color — aka everywhere.
12. Easter Egg Candles ($7): Anything that’s colorful and gold is a winner in our books.
13. Pink Vase Collection ($44): Display those blooms in ombre style with these beautiful frosted vases that promise to bring spring to wherever they’re placed.
What are your Easter decoration finds? Share your links below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.