13 Easter Decorations You’ll Want to Get Your Hands On
When we’re not decorating — and snacking — on Peeps and chocolate, we’re adding spring colors and festive decor to our home in honor of our favorite pastel-laden holiday. While the Easter bunny might not make regular stops at our home anymore, there’s no reason we can’t still revel in the holiday. If you’ve got a corner or a tabletop that needs a spring makeover, consider adding one of these 13 Easter decorations to your collection.
2. Pastel Tray ($19): Don’t keep such a pretty tray hidden away in your bedroom. Put it on display on your coffee table, and load it up with succulents and a ceramic bunny.
3. Roger Bunny Rabbit ($20): Speaking of bunnies, your kiddos will love these pillows, featuring their favorite chocolate-bearing bunny.
6. Hexagon Candles ($30): We wouldn’t blame you if you ended up using these candles all spring long.
8. Cupcake Kit ($13): Don’t let your Easter cupcakes fall under the radar. This cupcake kit will easily make them the stars of the dessert table.
10. Pastel Tassel Garland ($39): Hang it high or hang it low. Hang these tassels wherever you think needs a pop of color — aka everywhere.
12. Easter Egg Candles ($7): Anything that’s colorful and gold is a winner in our books.
13. Pink Vase Collection ($44): Display those blooms in ombre style with these beautiful frosted vases that promise to bring spring to wherever they’re placed.
What are your Easter decoration finds? Share your links below!