20 Dark Walls We’re Loving
It’s no secret that we’re obsessed with brights and whites for our interior design inspiration. When it comes to decorating, our motto is: The more color, the better. But lately, we’ve been reconsidering our stance. After all, we have no trouble slipping on our little black dresses, so why not put a little black paint on our walls? These 20 stylish dark walls have us reacquainting ourselves with the dark side.
7. In the Kitchen: The kitchen is a great place go dark because your cabinets and appliances will lighten things up. Not to mention it will show off your beautiful dishes if you have open shelving. (via The Glamourai)
What’s your opinion on dark walls? Do you have any in your home? We want to hear about it below!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.