14 Ridiculously Easy 5-Minute Braided Hairstyles
Ever tried to find a cool, new braided hairstyle on the Internet? You type in “easy” and you find eleven-ty billion photos of gorgeous braids so complicated, Houdini couldn’t find his way out of them. This season, change up your look (without the chop) thanks to these unique braids that won’t make you wish you had five extra hands to complete it. Skip the blowdryer and keep your tresses on track with braids that are actually easy.
1. Bohemian Side Braid: This boho braid leaves plenty of room for messy texture. Start with a standard side French braid, secure at your ear and start a fishtail braid from there. Voila! You’ve got fishy perfection. (via The Freckled Fox)
4. Upside-Down Braided Bun: Defy gravity with this upside-down look. Flip your hair over and start a Dutch braid from the bottom up. Once you reach your crown, get right side-up and twist it all into a messy bun. (via Barefoot Blonde)
6. Fishtail Braided Bun: This fishtail French braid takes a little practice, but once you get the hang of it, it’s easy peasy. Luckily, there’s a great video to help you get started, and once you’re done, you’ll have the most elegant braided bun. (via Missy Sue)
7. Celtic Knot: This nautical half-up celtic knot is one you’ll need to master before spending a breezy day outside. It’s definitely a more advanced style, but we believe in you! (via Twist Me Pretty)
8. Accessorized Braid: Spruce up your normal braid with a few choice accessories that’ll have you feeling super stylish, whether you’re heading to brunch or running to catch your morning train.
11. Double-Braided Ponytail: This double-braided style is perfectly on-trend with its sporty-chic vibes. The Dutch braids are a fun (and simple) alternative to French braids, and the hair-wrapped pony makes this look great for the office or a night out. (via All the Small Things)
Are you inspired to try some beautiful braids yet? Let us know which one is your favorite in the comments!