16 Easy Spring Recipes to Help You Forget Winter Ever Happened
We don’t know about you guys, but we’ve been waiting for winter to end since the day fall began. Now the sun is finally starting to peek out, and the temperatures are slowly rising. We’re in the homestretch, friends. So let’s forget this past winter ever even happened and move forward into spring with these 16 recipes from Spoon University.
2. Cauliflower Tortillas: With only 25 calories, this might just be your new favorite go-to snack. (Photo via Maris Altieri)
3. Mango and Coconut Chia Seed Pudding: You don’t need a reason to have dessert for breakfast. After all, there’s nothing like starting off your morning with something sweet and healthy. (Photo via Yonatan Soler)
6. The Ultimate Poolside Super Smoothie Sipper: You may not be laying by the pool just yet, but this smoothie will be ready, waiting for you with a beach towel when you’re ready. (Photo via Abigail Wilkins)
7. Spinach Soufflé Stuffed Chicken: Your friends will never know how simple this recipe actually is, and it’ll really rack up the Instagram likes. (Photo via Megan McCormack)
10. Lemon Cupcakes With Blackberry Frosting: Gourmet cupcakes at home made with fresh berries? We’re so there. (Photo via Dara Ades)
13. Margarita Bars: They won’t get you tipsy, but you’ll be drunk in love with them. (Photo via Kelda Baljon)
14. Puff Pastry Wrapped Asparagus: Veggies aren’t always the most exciting thing to eat up or cook up, but when you wrap some carbs around them, it’s a total game-changer. (Photo via Sarah Stettin)
15. Mason Jar Pickles: It only takes 20 minutes to channel your inner hipster. What better use for mason jars than pickling your own veggies? (Photo via Sarah Silbiger)
What other great spring recipes do you love? Let us know in the comments!