16 Easy Spring Recipes to Help You Forget Winter Ever Happened
We don’t know about you guys, but we’ve been waiting for winter to end since the day fall began. Now the sun is finally starting to peek out, and the temperatures are slowly rising. We’re in the homestretch, friends. So let’s forget this past winter ever even happened and move forward into spring with these 16 recipes from Spoon University.
2. Cauliflower Tortillas: With only 25 calories, this might just be your new favorite go-to snack. (Photo via Maris Altieri)
3. Mango and Coconut Chia Seed Pudding: You don’t need a reason to have dessert for breakfast. After all, there’s nothing like starting off your morning with something sweet and healthy. (Photo via Yonatan Soler)
6. The Ultimate Poolside Super Smoothie Sipper: You may not be laying by the pool just yet, but this smoothie will be ready, waiting for you with a beach towel when you’re ready. (Photo via Abigail Wilkins)
7. Spinach Soufflé Stuffed Chicken: Your friends will never know how simple this recipe actually is, and it’ll really rack up the Instagram likes. (Photo via Megan McCormack)
10. Lemon Cupcakes With Blackberry Frosting: Gourmet cupcakes at home made with fresh berries? We’re so there. (Photo via Dara Ades)
13. Margarita Bars: They won’t get you tipsy, but you’ll be drunk in love with them. (Photo via Kelda Baljon)
14. Puff Pastry Wrapped Asparagus: Veggies aren’t always the most exciting thing to eat up or cook up, but when you wrap some carbs around them, it’s a total game-changer. (Photo via Sarah Stettin)
15. Mason Jar Pickles: It only takes 20 minutes to channel your inner hipster. What better use for mason jars than pickling your own veggies? (Photo via Sarah Silbiger)
What other great spring recipes do you love? Let us know in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)