20 Fab Foodie Illustrations for Your Kitchen
The kitchen is our fave room in the house. Mostly because it’s where all the culinary magic happens, but also ’cause it’s where everyone wants to hang out and catch up during parties. For some reason, art in the kitchen seems to be designated to a haphazard mess displayed on the fridge. But it doesn’t have to be that way! We’re here to help spruce up those sad, empty kitchen walls with fun foodie illustrations. From colorful prints to typography designs, here are 20 bold graphics any foodie would be proud to have in their kitchen.
2. Tzaziki Sauce ($20): Need a quick reminder on how to whip up a tzaziki sauce? Just check your kitchen gallery wall for a well-illustrated recipe.
5. Das Bier Poster ($45): Shown in appropriate glassware, this colorful graphic illustrates a guide to beer, their distinct flavors and a little history on each one.
9. Crazy Fruit ($17): Bold and vibrant, this fruity print will bring loads of sweet, sweet color into your kitchen.
12. Pasta Italio ($22): Bring in a taste of Italy with a rustic, handwritten print and a hefty bowl of visual carbs.
13. Apple Cake Recipe ($37): You’ll never have to dig through a cookbook again with this pretty illustrated recipe. The artist personally makes each recipe, so you know it tastes as good as it looks.
14. Make Your Own Art: Why not paint a whole wall with chalkboard paint and make your own art? Illustrate a recipe you love, practice your hand lettering with the grocery list or let the kids go wild while you cook dinner. (via SF Girl by Bay)
16. Leafy Purples ($45): Why not go big with an enormous graphic of a our fave leafy purple vegetable?
What kind of art do you like seeing in your kitchen? Talk to us in the comments below!