20 Hair Tools Every Beauty Lover Wants This Holiday
Do you have someone in your life that always seems to be having a perfect hair day? You know the one — the guy or gal whose ‘do looks fab no matter what the weather, where they are or what time of day. We’ll let you in on a little secret: Chances are they have the perfect hair tools to keep their coifs looking so flawless.
GIFT IDEAS TO BRUSH THROUGH TANGLES
2. Ibiza Hair G4 Swirled Extended Cork Round Brush ($42): Thick-haired ladies will flip for this hard-working brush, which employs a whole bunch o’ bristles to give coarse hair control and shine.
GIFT IDEAS TO DRY IT
4. Harry Josh Pro Tools Pro Dryer 2000 ($300): Alright, $300 for a hair dryer seems a bit insane, but just hear us out. This particular tool was created by Harry Josh, the stylist behind Blake Lively’s infamous locks, which gives us a lot of faith in this state-of-the-art dryer.
6. Hubalou Wrap Hair Towel ($24): If air drying is more her style, this eco-friendly hair wrap is just the ticket. Made from sustainable bamboo fibers, this towel not only cuts down on drying time but also prevents breakage and frizz. Can you say perfect hair day?
7. BaByliss Pro Porcelain Ceramic Hair Dryer ($80): The perfect hair day usually starts with a good blow dry, and this ceramic dryer is one of the best out there. Not only will it get the job done quickly, but the six heat/speed settings will also have your loved one feeling like their very own stylist.
GIFT IDEAS TO CURL IT
8. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Tourmaline Styling Wand Set ($270): Waves? Tight curls? With this interchangeable styling wand, there’s no need to change tools to fit the type of style you’re looking for. It comes with three different barrels, allowing you to create a countless number of looks with one device.
10. Drybar 3-Day Bender Digital Curling Iron ($135): Even the girl who has everything probably doesn’t have a rotating curling iron. Curly locks have never been easier to achieve than with this rotating clamp curling wand, featuring mineral technology that will leave hair shining and healthy.
12. Kiss Instawave Automatic Curler ($50): This curler is about as close to hands-free as the hair industry gets. Give a glamour girl the curls she deserves with this “curls-in-an-instant” styler.
13. Eva NYC 4-Piece Interchangeable Barrel Curler ($200): Remember the days when you needed a different curling iron for every style? Well, now we have tools like this one, which offers four interchangeable barrels.
GIFT IDEAS TO STRAIGHTEN IT
14. Jet Setter Rechargeable Styling Iron ($99): For those who need to take their beauty routine on the road, this rechargeable wireless styler is the perfect fit.
15. Agave Healing Vapor Iron ($149): Give the gift of healthy hair this season with a tool that’s part styler, part treatment. The iron works in tandem with an included conditioning formula to leave hair smoother, shinier and all-around healthier looking.
16. InStyler MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron ($90): There’s almost no style that’s not achievable with this rotating curler and straightener in one. Nailed it.
17. Amika Movos Wireless Styler ($150): Frequent flyers will adore this wireless straightener, which delivers professional-looking results without any wires or plugs.
GIFT IDEAS TO STYLE IT
19. Remington Ultimate Stylist 3-in-1 Hair Styler ($30): A three-in-one styler will impress even the stingiest of hair multi-taskers. This all-in-one straightener, curling iron and volumizing brush is the ultimate overachiever.
20. Calista Perfecter Pro Swap Top Heated Multi-Styler ($110): What could be better than giving the gift of a home salon? This little gadget comes with — count ’em — five interchangeable stylers, making the dream of a home salon a reality.
Tweet us your hair tool wishlist @britandco!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.