14 Adorable Kid Photo Shoot Ideas for Valentine’s Day
No doubt, there’s nothing cuter than a small child giving another one a valentine. Whether it’s a handful of candy or a kiss on the cheek or even a small handmade card, this is the time of year when you’re totally allowed to break out the camera and snap as many cute photos of your little ones as possible. Instead of embarrassing your kids in front of their crushes or paying a small fortune for baby pics, stage your own fun DIY photo shoot this year. Here are some of our favorite ideas that are a little bit sweet, a little bit edgy and 100% awesome.
1. Heart Glasses: Sometimes all you need to up the cuteness factor are a few accessories. Pick up some babe-sized heart glasses and a li’l v-day onesie for a simply adorable pic. (via Bodh Photography)
2. Paper Heart Kisses: Have your kiddo blow paper heart kisses this Valentine’s Day. Simple to DIY and always charming, this photo backdrop will create pics you cherish for years to come. (via Jenny Rae Keller)
5. Pucker Up: Your little heartbreaker may not be close to snagging the boys (or girls) just yet, but this chalkboard announcement board is a good place to start. (via Esther Dorotik)
7. Kissing Booth: We know the last thing you want to think about is your child getting older and kissing other people, but this adorable booth might be too hard to pass up. After all, they have to start somewhere, right? (via Indulgy)
10. XOXO, Gossip Girl: This kind of shoot is a great option if you want to display some sweet photos of your child online without compromising their privacy. The final look is Internet-appropriate and perfect for sharing. (via Pear Tree Greetings)
13. Girl Power: Who says girls have to wait around for boys to give them valentines? This Hunger Games-eque photo shoot gives all the power to the little lady with the bow and arrow. (via Crave Photography)
14. Sugar Rush: Instead of asking your kids to “say cheese,” get them to break out their biggest grins for some giant pink lollipops. Here’s the sweet deal: They can eat ’em after for a treat if they let you snap some photos first. (via Pear Tree Greetings)
Which of these photo shoots is your favorite? Do you have any tips for getting kids to pose for Valentine’s Day pictures? Talk to us in the comments.