When it comes to brunch, we’re all about the fruit. Whether we’re adding fresh juice to our brunch cocktails or adding some life to our homemade pancakes, adding produce can make the meal worth remembering. But for a really unique twist at your next brunch, try making mango the fruity centerpiece of your spread. These 15 recipes add a splash of tropical flair to any brunch.
1. Mango Cream Cheese Crostata: Like a cross between a tart and Danish, this crostata makes any brunch a little sweeter. The tropical tang of mango is perfectly offset by the creamy cheese and buttery crust. (via Pizca de Gourmet)
2. Blueberry Mango Crumble: Made with whole wheat flour, oats, and lots of fruit, this breakfast dish is a tasty way to start your day. Serve with a dollop of tangy Greek yogurt for added protein. (via Amy’s Healthy Baking)
3. Vegan Mango Coconut Crumble Muffins: Each bite of these vegan muffins is bursting with fresh bits of mango. Add in some coconut and you’ve got yourself a tropical brunch dish you’ll make more than once. (via Bakerita)
6. Mango Chicken Breakfast Sausage: Really wow your brunch guests with this homemade sausage. This five-ingredient recipe is sweet and savory, with a little kick of heat thanks to dried red pepper flakes. (via Heartbeet Kitchen)
8. Mango Coconut Overnight Oats: If you’re worried about timing, these overnight oats are the key to a stress-free brunch. Mix them up the night before, then serve at brunch, topping with fresh fruit for extra flair. (via Sandhya’s Kitchen)
10. Broiled Mango With Greek Yogurt: Sometimes simple breakfasts can make the biggest impact. Mangos get caramelized after a brief stint under the broiler, and a topping of Greek yogurt and coconut flakes makes this dish more than the sum of its parts. (Food Fanatic)
12. Mango Cups With Honeyed Coconut Streusel: A homemade streusel made with coconut, cashews, pistachios, and more adds a subtle crunch and nutty sweetness to round out the tropical mango. (via Kitchen @ Hoskins)
13. Mango Blueberry Bread Pudding: Decadent bread pudding made with mango and blueberry is a dish worth waking up for. Serve it with Greek yogurt at brunch, then switch that out for ice cream when it’s time for dessert. (via Chef de Home)
14. Tropical Breakfast Granola Tarts: For a truly elegant brunch, nothing hits the mark like these tarts. A granola tart shell is filled with yogurt, then topped with mango and other tropical fruits for a dish that goes great with mimosas. (via Cooking on the Front Burner)
15. Belgian Waffles With Mango Blueberry Compote: Fluffy waffles are great with butter, but at brunch you want to up the ante. That’s where this mango blueberry compote comes in handy, for a topping that goes above and beyond syrup. (via Sugar and Soul)
For more inspired brunch ideas, follow us on Pinterest.