Brit Learns Personal Finance 101 with Nicole Lapin
Nicole Lapin is a best-selling author, podcaster and expert in all things money. In this week's episode, she chats with Brit and Anj about clever ways to spend and save money, how to think about investing, and why now might actually be the best time to start a business – along with with the best tips for getting started! As Nicole proves, the blocker in all of this is "the thing between our ears," so let's all get more comfortable with this taboo topic together.
To learn more about all the things with Brit and her co-hosts, subscribe to Teach Me Something New on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Gotta love the remote recording setup. My closet continues to double as an excellent sound booth, Brit's confetti background is all the things and Nicole is bringing the color with those stripes ;)
- Money Management For Your Small Business Online Class ›
- 4 Things You Can Do Now to Save Money for the Future - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Bad Money Habits and How to Break Them - Brit + Co ›
- How *Not* to Let Money Stress Impact Your Kids - Brit + Co ›
- 13 Podcasts That Will Make Managing Money a Breeze - Brit + Co ›
- What *Every* Kid Should Know About Money That Most Schools Don’t Teach ›
- Financial Expert Nicole Lapin Teaches Brit About Making Money - Brit + Co ›
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!