We can’t believe it’s been two years since Prince George was born. Those cheeks. That smile. How did we ever live without him? Last year we celebrated his first birthday with an ode to his very fashionable first 365 days. But this year we want to give his parents (and you!) a taste of what every two-year-old prince should receive after they blow out the candles on their cake. From fire trucks to bowling sets, these presents would make any kid feel like royalty.
1. Rock in Style ($129): Piggy back style, that is. This cushy seat is safe, comfortable and downright cute.
2. Speed Demon ($119): A vintage-style race car is just what the doctor ordered for a two-year-old looking for a little adventure (but not *too* much).
3. Indoor Escape ($249): You know we love a good piece of playroom furniture. So if George ever gets an itch to go camping before he’s old enough, this teepee should make him happy — at least for a night or two.
5. Elevated Toy ($119): It may not look like it, but this toy is actually big enough to sit on (if you’re two, that is). Your little Bob the Builder fan will love riding this around town for fun.
6. Ride or Roll ($126): Variety is the spice of life, which is why any two-year-old would love this versatile toy that can be used as a rocker or a roller to get around.
7. I Scream, You Scream ($179): If your kiddo thinks there’s nothing better than hearing the sound of the ice cream truck, give him his very own to play in every day. Yep, that’ll do.
8. A Fun Ride ($129): Do you see that fire hose and bell? This fire truck has all the bells and whistles to help George (or your baby boy) pretend they’re real-life firefighters.
10. Put on a Show ($179): Every child needs a creative outlet, and this play stand offers tons of options. It transforms from a theater to a lemonade stand and even a post office with just the switch of a sign.
11. Green With Envy ($155): Okay, this gift may be a little bit more for the parents than for the toddler, but can you blame us? It’s so cute!
13. Full Steam Ahead ($100): A handmade wooden train is the kind of toy a child will keep well into adulthood. We love the details on this beautiful creation.
14. Colorful Creations ($199): Let your pipsqueak express themselves by building their own colorful pyramid (or pile of blocks, or whatever!) with this rainbow-hued set.
Now that you’ve seen our ideas, we want to know: What is the best gift you’ve ever given a two-year-old?
(Feature image via Chris Jackson/Getty)