Occasionally, we find ourselves moving along at life’s super speedy pace and ordering all of our meals to go. BUT, let’s not forget the importance of meal together—full of good food, close friends and rich conversation. That’s why, here at Brit + Co, we not only like to share delicious recipes, but also lovely ways to brighten up your table. Here are 10 handmade pieces available at Re:Make (oh, have you heard of it?) to include the next time you host a dinner party, and to cause major tabletop swoon.
1. Graymarket Placemats ($20): How lovely are these purple pastel placemats from Graymarket? Easily mismatch these hand-block printed cotton mats, or give your table a chic uniform look.
2. RossLab Ceramic Cellars ($50): Just adorable. Add a dash of salt or two lumps of sugar with these ceramic cellars. Your friends will be gushing on the level of cuteness.
3. Melanie Abrantes Low Oak Bowl ($198): Brighten up any table with a bowl of colorful, fresh fruit. And we think this classic wood bowl is the perfect way to do so.
5. Half Hitch Tea Towel ($22): We just love this tea towel and the fact that it was made in South Africa! Can’t wait to get our hands on it.
6. Vitamini Cacti & Succulent Coasters ($24): With any beautifully set table, everything has a place. Encourage your guests to set their glasses on these cork coasters to prevent any mishaps or water rings.
7. Lydali Jacaranda Small Color Block Spoons ($16): Add little pops of color to your table with these color blocked spoons. Plus, did you know they are hand-carved from jacaranda wood and painted by artisans in South Africa? Very cool.
8. Casey D Sibley Linen Cotton Tea Towel ($25): Save yourself from purchasing rolls and rolls of paper towels by using cute patterned tea towels to dry dishes and veggies.
10. Jessica Wertz Small Bud Vase ($38): Finally, nothing brightens up a table like a vase of fresh flowers. We love, love, love this dotted vase by Jessica Wertz, and can’t wait to fill it with sweet flowers.
Haven’t registered for Re:Make SF yet? Be sure to snag your FREE ticket here!
What type of dinner parties do you like to host? Let us know in the comments below!