20 Ink-redible Temporary Wedding Tattoos
Weddings are all about declaring your love, and what better way to do that than by rocking a cool pair of matching tattoos? No, they don’t have to be permanent ones, unless that’s your style. Temporary tattoos are fun, on-trend and easy to remove once you’ve finished dancing ‘til you drop. Plus, they make great favors and can even come in handy for capturing creative wedding party pics. Ready to say “I do” to this ink-redible idea? These 20 tattoos make it easy to wear your heart (or just about anything else) on your sleeve.
bachelorette party? Stick it on for a funny finishing touch that’s way cooler than a light-up tiara.
Need even more bachelorette bash inspo? DIY tattoos, created using free downloads or your own imagination, will help make it a last fling to remember. (via Studio Eleven Photography)
vows or are going the traditional route, this sweet tattoo can help reveal exactly what’s in your heart.
6. Classic Red Heart ($5 for 2): Remember what we said earlier about wearing your heart on your sleeve? This darling tattoo lets you wear it anywhere you want.
7. Taken ($10): Just in case there was any lingering doubt, this tattoo tells the world you’re officially spoken for.
8. Love ($3 for 2): ‘Cause at the end of the day, love really is all you need.
9. Forever ($5 for 2): From the dramatic block lettering to the heartfelt message, this terrific tat is a wedding-day must.
10. XO ($6 for 3 pairs): Seal your “I do” with an extra special hug and kiss.
14. Diamonds ($12 for 30): Want to carry the fun even further? Diamond tattoos are a bridesmaid’s best friend.
16. Mr. + Mrs. ($3 per pair): Share your new titles in a way that’s funky and classy all at once with this subtle set of Mr. and Mrs. removables.
18. Be Married ($40 for 25): Featuring the infinity symbol, a tandem bicycle and more, these tats look equally awesome whether worn separately or all together. Set up a tattoo bar at the reception and let guests have a blast mixing and matching.
20. Kiss ($9 for 15): Share a kiss in a whole new way by busting out these colorful lip tattoos during the reception or after-party.