Crock-Pot recipes are the most awesome life hack: Dinner simmers away all day while we’re at work, and is ready to ladle out the minute we walk through the door. But for vegans combing Pinterest for inspo, it can be a challenge to find good Crock-Pot recipes that really are vegan. But, hey, no biggie; we’ve done the work for you. Here are 15 totally pinnable vegan Crock-Pot recipes that really are vegan — including dessert!
1. Crock Pot Quinoa-Lentil Tacos: This robust quinoa and lentil taco filling is a set-it-and-forget-it Crock-Pot dish. Just whip out the tortillas and toppings, and dinner can be on the table in minutes. (via Begin With Nutrition)
2. Vegan Chili With Cashew Cream: Chili is a recipe that freezes well, so it can be prepared ahead in bulk. Homemade vegan “sour cream” makes this recipe something special, and the creaminess calms the heat from the spices. (via Oh She Glows)
3. Slow Cooker Greek Potatoes: These crispy potatoes with olive oil, garlic, lemon and oregano take less than five minutes to prep. Toss them in the slow cooker and they come out oven-crisp. (via Damn Delicious)
4. Spicy Maple Meatballs: Pure maple syrup gives this spicy pepper sauce a delicious sweetness. Jump-start the meal with frozen vegan meatballs or make your own mushroom meatballs (recipe included). (via Delicious Knowledge)
5. Barley and Chickpea Risotto: This slow-cooker risotto cooking method can be applied to just about any grain. If you’re a strict vegan, leave out the Parmesan cheese and you have a delicious one-pot meal. (via Foxes Love Lemons)
6. Butternut Squash Macaroni: This ain’t Gramma’s mac ‘n’ cheese. The silky sauce, made from butternut squash and tomatoes, is delicious but light and can be on the table in the time it takes to say al dente. (via Healthy Slow Cooking)
7. Crock pot Veggie Tacos: This vegetarian taco dish is made from all plant-based foods. Just check that the recommended spice packet is vegan, or substitute your own favorite taco seasonings. Next-day leftovers can be used in a salad. (via In Fine Balance)
8. Pumpkin, Chickpea and Red Lentil Curry: Many Indian dishes are naturally vegan. This curry is oh-so-creamy thanks to coconut milk and pumpkin puree, making it a delicious weeknight treat. (via Kitchen Treaty)
9. Vegan Crock Pot Chili With Cashew Cream: Chili powder, nutmeg, cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper fire up this chili, while the cashew cream cools it all down. Tempeh and two types of beans amp up the protein. Serve over rice for a hearty one-pot meal. (via The Colorful Kitchen)
10. Quinoa With Korean Chickpeas, Carrots and Potatoes: This dish utilizes ingredients you probably have on hand. Start by soaking dried chickpeas the night before while you are prepping the ingredients for the sauce. If you’re pressed for time, though, you can use canned. (via Veggies Don’t Bite)
11. Red Lentil Cauliflower Curry: A creamy mix of tomato puree, coconut milk, red curry paste and aromatic curry spices are served over cauliflower. This couldn’t be simpler, more tasty or more satisfying. (via Well Plated)
12. Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower: Comfort food that won’t throw you into a food coma, this yummy side dish is a great alternative to mashed potatoes. Simply substitute coconut cream for butter to make this dish strictly vegan. (via Wicked Spatula)
14. Coconut Brown Rice Pudding: This brown rice pudding is spiced with cinnamon and minimally sweetened.Whether you’re eyeing it for a delicious, hearty breakfast or a naturally sweet, healthy dessert is up to you. (via Kara Lydon)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious recipe ideas.