If a curry could be likened to an item of clothing, it would definitely be fuzzy socks. The two are both warm, comforting and just plain cozy. Whether you’re a meat eater or vegan, a dessert fiend or fried food fanatic, there is a magnificent curry dish here for everyone. Start a fire and curl up with one of these fantastic dishes ASAP.
1. 30 Minute Coconut Curry: Depending on the recipe, curry can sometimes be a long process. This simple coconut curry comes together in just 30 minutes and is easily adaptable to whatever happens to be in your fridge that day. (via Minimalist Baker)
2. Broccoli Salad With Cashew Curry Dressing: Curry dishes don’t have to be heavy. This broccoli salad with cashew curry dressing is still comforting, but a bit more on the nutritious side. Plus, it’s paleo and gluten free. (via Food Faith Fitness)
3. Bangkok Coconut Curry Noodle Bowls: Coconut and curry go together like PB&J. This noodle bowl is the perfect thing to curl up with on a cold winter night and help you slip slowly into a curry-induced food coma. (via Pinch of Yum)
4. Coconut Curry Quinoa With Mushrooms, Lemongrass and Roasted Cauliflower: This plant-based curry is a feast for the eyes and the mouth. With that extra juicy crunch of pomegranate, it has to be delicious. (via Plant Crush)
6. Curried Fried Calamari: We all know calamari is your go-to app when you visit your favorite Italian restaurant, but you can easily make it at home with the glorious spice that is curry. (via Curious Nut)
11. Salmon and Sweet Potato Korma: Salmon and sweet potatoes are an unlikely but delicious combo. With a blend of curry, tomato and coconut, this sauce is good enough to eat on anything. (via My Modern Cookery)
12. Lightened Up Curried Tuna Salad: Bored with your same old brown sack lunch? Make a big batch of this curried tuna salad to eat all week long. Your body and tastebuds with thank you. (via FashionEdible)
17. Ginger Sweet Potato Soup With Toasted Curry Croutons: Not only is this soup seasoned with curry, but so are the crispy croutons on top. Try freezing a big batch to whip out whenever you like. (via Climbing Grier Mountain)
Do you have a favorite curry dish you love to curl up with? Leave us a comment with the recipe!