When it comes to hair, we’re no strangers to trying out different styles, colors and looks. Between rainy day styles, edgy pixies and even pigtails, we like to take a walk on the wild side. But something we haven’t tried *just* yet is going full on redhead status. If our fave celebs can rock it, we (and you!) can too. Check out these 11 celebs who will give you some major inspo in the hair department.
1. Amy Adams: Not only do we love Amy Adams’ fabulous side part, but we also can’t get enough of her sleek red tresses. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty)
2. Rihanna: While RiRi’s former look may be more Ariel than au naturale, it still totally counts. Bonus points for that fab fishtail. (Photo via Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty)
3. Emma Stone: Emma Stone’s hair is a top pick here at Brit + Co. She could pretty much rock any hairstyle and we’d be swooning, but we especially envy her gorgeous red locks. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
4. Nicole Kidman: Searching for a look that’s red but not *too* red? Try a strawberry blonde style like Nicole Kidman’s. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
5. Hayley Williams: Hayley Williams is no stranger to bright, colorful hair, but we have to say that this one might be our favorite. (Photo via David Becker/Getty)
6. Anna Trebunskaya: Take your redhead status to the next level with a beaded headband that contrasts your tresses. It’s just that easy. (Photo via Michael Buckner/Getty)
7. Demi Lovato: If you’re going from chocolate brown or even black, opt for a deep hue of red like Demi Lovato. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
8. Christina Hendricks: Christina Hendricks may be famous for her role in Mad Men, but she’s famous at Brit HQ for her ridiculously perfect red hair. (Photo via Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty)
9. Tilda Swinton: We’re used to seeing Tilda Swinton with platinum locks, but we wouldn’t be mad if she kept the red. Love! (Photo via Vince Bucci/Getty)
10. Tracee Ellis Ross: Tracee is a total go-to for all things fashion and makeup. We’d definitely take beauty advice from someone who has this good of hair. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
11. Kirsten Dunst: Kirsten Dunst is one blonde-gone-redhead that looks perfectly natural. Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s… hair dye? (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
What’s your favorite way to rock your locks? Tell us below!