15 Christmas Side Dishes & Recipes To Pair With Any Main
Ham and turkey may be the centerpieces of a holiday spread, but let's be frank: It's all about the sides at Christmas dinner (looking at you, mac and cheese). Think about it — a tiny portion of your plate is dedicated to the ham (or turkey), while the rest is piled high with potatoes and casseroles. Obviously, that means that serious thought must go into choosing the sides for your cozy Christmas dinner. Good news: we've done all the work for you. Pour yourself a cocktail, and bookmark the following Christmas side dishes and recipes that will work wonderfully with your holiday menu.
Hedgehog Roasted Rosemary Potatoes: You've heard of Hasselback potatoes, but these hedgehog roasted potatoes might have them beat for being both a tasty and adorable Christmas side dish recipe. They're tender inside but full of crispy bits and have plenty of nooks and crannies to fill with butter and gravy. (via Sprinkles and Sprouts)
- 15 Easy Christmas Side Dish Recipe Ideas That Pair With Any Main ... ›
- 17 Recipes for the Ultimate Paleo Thanksgiving Meal (You're ... ›
- Cute Christmas Side Dish Recipe Alert! Romanesco Holiday Trees ... ›
- 21 Christmas Dinner Recipe Ideas from Appetizers to Desserts - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Leftover Ham Recipes — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›