13 Comfy Dresses You’ll Want to Wear on Thanksgiving (and Every Day After)
Holidays like Thanksgiving require some serious sartorial consideration, because putting together a getup that strikes just the right balance of style and function is key. Restrictive duds are totally out of the question (because hello, PIE), but sweats aren’t exactly going to make the cut either. The perfect solution to this holiday style dilemma? These 13 cute and comfortable frocks. They’ll keep you looking fly and feeling fab from cocktail hour straight through to the last slice of — you guessed it.
joggers at the office, there’s something totally satisfying about rocking a t-shirt to a holiday get-together. Win best-dressed guest status with zero effort in this relaxed, shimmery number.
3. Zara Velvet Dress ($70): Made with soft velvet fabric, this ruffled shift dress puts up a luxe front, but beneath the surface it feels cozy and carefree. Now this what you call the perfect party dress.
4. COZ Long Blazer Dress ($135): One-and-done duds make holiday dressing shockingly easy; so even if you’re pressed for time you can show up to Thanksgiving dinner looking flawless. And with an adjustable belt, you’ll be comfy all night long.
5. Pink Clove Geo Print Wide Leg Jumpsuit ($54): OK, maybe it’s not a dress, but a jumpsuit will totally do you right style-wise. Rock it with simple pumps or pointed-toe flats for an on-point look in just minutes.
sweater dress the ultimate holiday party outfit. With a few simple accessories, it majorly delivers in the sartorial department, but it’s those post-dinner hours where it’ll really shine. Packing both comfort and style, it’ll never steer you wrong.
8. Ecote Off-the-Shoulder Swing Dress ($69): Boho is the way to go this Thanksgiving if you’re looking for an ensemble that’s no-fuss and fun. This sunny yellow number feels festive and fall-inspired, plus the flowy silhouette means thirds can totally be a thing.
Bell sleeves add major of-the-moment flair, while sleek leather ankle boots introduce a cool edge.
10. Cooperative Magnolia Shift Dress ($79): Knocking your Thanksgiving look out of the park doesn’t have to mean donning stiff, uncomfortable duds. Rebel against the whole fashion-is-pain thing with an effortless, eye-catching frock that is all sorts of stylish.
and every occasion. Chic, sleek and incredibly easy, it has instant polish written all over it. Rock it with pointed-toe flats, ankle boots or metallic-accented loafers.
leggings or worn on its own, this laid-back tunic will score you a style point or two when you walk through the door. Style it with a minimalist collar necklace and over-the-knee kicks.
13. Zara Dress With Bell Sleeves ($23): Simple though it might be, this flare-sleeved stunner is sure to draw a few compliments at your Thanksgiving table. Style it with a funky drop earrings and ankle boots.