Pitcher Perfect: 10 DIY Upgrades for Prettier Pouring
Whether you prefer snazzy cocktails, a twist on tea or simple infused water, how you present your drinks is almost as important as the drinks themselves. We’ve shared some incredible drink dispensers with you before, but there’s really nothing like doing it all yourself. From upgrading old pitchers to creating a beverage dispenser from scratch, this list covers it all. Try one of these 10 DIYs, then go ahead and invite your friends over… for drinks!
1. Painted Glass Pitcher: Glass paint and a quick cure in the oven make this pitcher project a cinch. Use whatever colors match the occasion or the decor and you’ve got an instant upgrade. (via Plaid)
2. Neon Color Block Handle: We love neon! When you work it into your kitchen by color blocking your pitcher handle, you won’t be able stop yourself from smiling with every pour. (via Shop Sweet Things)
4. Striped Pitcher: Could we ever grow tired of black and white stripes? These DIY lines are just temporary, but the project is so quick and easy that you’ll want to do it over and over. (via Jones Design Company)
5. Watermelon Drink Dispenser: Although not technically a pitcher, this drink dispenser built entirely from scratch is the ultimate drink accessory! Put a spigot in your watermelon and watch jaws drop. (via Brit + Co)
6. Etched Pitcher: Etched glass looks so chic, and marking a pitcher makes it super personalized. Etch yours with the name of a favorite drink and it will be the hit at your next cocktail party. (via Domestic Randomness)
What’s your favorite way to serve drinks? Have you ever tried to update your pitchers? Let us know in the comments below!