Satisfy Your Cravings With 25 Food Halloween Costumes
Halloween is the change to embody that which you hold nearest and dearest, whether that’s Taylor Swift’s #squadgoals with the most epic group costume ever, your cat, the ’90s or your favorite meal. If you’re a serious foodie (or you just love chowing down on Halloween candy once a year), you can’t go wrong dressing up as a yummy treat. From trendy superfood to sugary treats, here are 25 deliciously easy food-related costumes that are sure to make you — and your baby and your dog — the toast of the night.
3. Gumball Machine: Pick up a bag of colorful ping pong balls and pull out that glue gun. If you get lucky enough to find the perfect red skirt and belt at a thrift store, this costume costs almost nothing. (via Studio DIY)
11. Baby Cotton Candy: It’s going to be hard to resist cuddling up to this fluffy cloud of cuteness. Let’s just hope they leave the hat on long enough for you to get in a mini photo shoot. (via Style Me Pretty)
13. Upside Down Ice Cream: If you’d rather go the temporary route with your costume, this one is a winner. Grab some double-sided tape and stick big sprinkles all over your fluffiest dress, then top the whole thing off with a cone hat. (via Treasures and Travels)
14. Fruit Slice Umbrella: Remember that fruit salad earlier? If the weather doesn’t look like it’s cooperating on Halloween night, your rain gear doesn’t have to bring your costume game down. (via Studio DIY)
19. Martini Dog Costume: Get your pooch in on the foodie fun by dressing him up as your favorite drink. You might owe him some dog treats after making him wear that cone all night though. (via Brit + Co)
21. French Baker: Oh la la, this costume is adorable. Lose the traditional white poofy hat and go for French-girl chic. Bonus: You might already have most of these pieces in your closet. (via Emma Magazine)
22. Double Stuffed Oreos: You’ll need your other half to make this costume. Glue black fabric around a hula hoop and then do your best Oreo drawing. Don’t worry, as long as it says “Oreo,” people will get it. (via Aubrey Jo)
24. Milkshake: Because your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Sorry (not sorry) if that’s stuck in your head now. This is one of those perfect costumes for transitioning from work to Halloween party. (via Studio DIY)
25. Sushi Squad: If you’ve put off your costume until the last minute, this easy DIY is for you and your squad. Just be prepared for late-night sushi cravings later. You’ve been warned. (via Brit + Co)
Which is your favorite food costume? Are you dressing up in something delicious this Halloween? Share your costume ideas in the comments below!