12 Must-Haves for a Despicably Cool Minions Party
Minion madness is in full swing. And how can you not love these li’l guys — they’re adorable! Whether you’ve just seen Despicable Me for the first time or you were there on opening night of the new Minionsmovie, once you catch Minion fever, there’s no cure (and that’s definitely not a bad thing). Now you can throw your own Minion-themed party with these 12 must-have DIY projects.
1. Candy Minion Spoons: Create a fun display by sticking these spoons in a styrofoam brick covered in pretty wrapping paper, and then cover each spoon with a piece of cellophane and tie with a ribbon for a cute party favor. (via Living Locurto)
3. Baby Food Jar Favors: Repurpose all those empty baby food jars into a colorful table decoration. Just give each jar two coats of yellow spray paint, wait for it to dry and glue on the eye(s). (via Betty Crocker)
6. Marshmallow Pops: These fluffy little ‘mallow minions are *almost* too cute to eat. All you need to do here is dip marshmallows in yellow chocolate, cut a strip of fruit roll-up for the bottom portion and pipe on the facial features. (via Tablespoon)
8. Party Hats: Standard party hats are a thing of the past. Dress up plain plastic hats with construction paper, pipe cleaners and a mason jar ring to get everyone in on the Minion fun. (via Tidbits and Twine)
11. Feed the Minion Game: See who can toss the most felt bananas into the mouth of the hungry Minion. This game couldn’t be easier to put together thanks to super helpful (and cute) printables. (via Skip to My Lou)
Will any of our ideas make an appearance at your Minion madness party? Have a great idea of your own? Talk to us in the comments!