10 Ways to Celebrate National Taco Day
Guys. It’s National Taco Day. We are pretty sure this might be the best food holiday EVER. As avid lovers of Tex-Mex, we think we have a good idea of what’s up with all things taco. The very Brit + Co member typing this right now even hails from the Taco Capitol of the
World US. That’s right, we’re claiming Austin as the ultimate Taco Capitol. To convince you to join #TacoTeam today, here are 10 de-LISH-ious ways to celebrate T-A-C-O-S!
1. Text Your Friends in Only Tacos: Start your day by texting tacos to your friend with this app. Yep, that’s it. The whole enchilada, delicious meat-lettuce-cheese crispy shell taco. Shoot them a virtual taco, and invite them to get some real tacos. There. Now you’re the hero of your friend group.
2. Whip Up Brunch a la Waffle Tacos: After sharing the news of National Taco Day with your friends and family, you should probably whip up some delicious Waffle Tacos for breakfast. These are very real, and we have the Taco Bell recipe hack right here to prove it.
3. Make the Taco Emoji Real: Breakfast may be over and done, but National Taco Day is 24 hours and we are already thinking about lunch. In the meantime, turn to GroupMe for the perfect emoji to express all of the Taco Day feels. We present… the taco emoji, get the creation story here!
4. Fresh Fish Tacos: It’s lunch time right? Lunch time! Here are 18 fresh fish taco recipes for you to make and then devour! Mmm… bet they taste like Southern California.
5. Express Your Love for Tacos AND Ryan Gosling: That is all.
6. Taco Bout Us, Baby: It’s time that you reflect on taco day. May we suggest sending a friend this card or turning it into a DIY wall art project? Great idea. But wait! Our tummies are starting to grumble…
8. Play the Raining Tacos Game: Just in time for National Taco Day, everyone’s favorite YouTube taco song has been turned into everyone’s favorite iPhone game. Open your mouth and close your eyes – it’s raining tacos!
9. Make DIY Choco Tacos for Dessert: Is this not already the best day? Well it’s about to get a lot better. Dessert time – taco style. Make your own Choco Tacos and cool your jets after ingesting all that spicy salsa all day.
10. Dress Your Whole Family Up like Tacos: As the day winds down, don’t forget about the joy that is National Taco Day. Celebrate year-round with taco nights, taco Tuesdays and breakfast tacos at least five times a week. Maybe even consider dressing up as a taco this Halloween. Because remember: Everyone loves tacos.
Are you celebrating National Taco Day? Let us know how in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.