14 No-Bake Valentine’s Day Desserts to Whip Up Now
It’s no secret that we’re big fans of no-bake desserts, and we see no reason to cast them aside come Valentine’s Day. Sure, firing up the oven in the dead of winter (hello, freezing cold mid-February!) may be welcome when the mercury is gettin’ low low low, but it’s understandable that you may just want to go the easy route and enjoy spending time with your Valentine. (Plus, there are so many other ways to warm up.) Anyway, each of these 14 fabulously festive goodies is a snap to prepare, and can easily be made hours or days ahead of your celebration. From pies to tarts to ice cream cakes, these desserts will make for one stress-free, love-filled and no-bake V-Day.
2. No-Bake Coconut Soufflé With Pomegranate Jelly: These cupfuls of sweet-tart creaminess are kind of a cross between panna cotta, Jell-O and airy soufflés. Trust us, it works. (via Indu Gets Cooking)
5. Strawberries and Cream Tart: You can have fun tailoring this tart made with a Rice Krispies Treats crust to your own tastes. For a richer treat, whipped cream can easily be swapped for the yogurt filling. (via Pieces in Progress)
7. Chocolate Pots de Crème: Think of these chocolate pots de crème as pudding that’s all grown up. Top them to your heart’s content with whipped cream, fruit, chopped nuts, cocoa nibs and more. (via The Little Epicurean)
12. Banana Split Icebox Cake: Each bite of this cake features the perfect ratio of banana to ice cream to chocolate flavor (plus graham crackers and strawberries). Now that’s a feat that even the classic sundae has difficulty achieving. (via Ang Sarap)
14. Chocolate Cream Pie: A plume of whipped coconut cream tops this silky chocolate pie with a secret healthy side. You won’t be able to taste the sweet potato blended into the mix, but it’s there working some sweet, sweet magic. (via Naked Cuisine)
What are your favorite no-bake Valentine’s Day treats to indulge in? Share them with us below!