17 Times Reese Witherspoon Was More of a Domestic Goddess Than You
We’re already known Reese Witherspoon lovers for endless reasons. She provides us DIY inspo and book club picks, but she is so much more than just a Southern belle who we can’t take our eyes off of for life tips and wanderlust feels. In the short window of time that we weren’t busy repinning Reese’s Pins, we did an in-depth scroll through her Instagram feed and discovered she’s one of us: a modern-day homemaker. Check out 17 ways the actress pretty much perfectly embodies one of our fave terms/state of mind — and help us convince her she should join the #IAMCREATIVE Foundation panel ;)
2. She Loves Monograms: Nothing screams homemaker quite like a custom-initialed notepad. (Photo via @reesewitherspoon)
3. She Gets Creative in the Kitchen: Yeah, so she might be getting some help with those Mickey Mouse waffles, but who’s to say she hasn’t whipped up a batch of Apple Cheddar Waffles? We’re definitely not gonna say she hasn’t ;) (Photo via @reesewitherspoon)
5. She’s Got Beauty Tips: “Bring a tiny makeup bag to any event for a quick fix!” Who else is ready for the actress to join our resident beauty expert Misty for even more tips and tricks?! (Photo via @draperjamesgirl)
15. She Makes Big Home Decor Decisions: Just like us, choosing the right patterns and accessories to decorate the home is important to the Draper James founder. Solid choice with that palm leaf pattern, BTW. (Photo via @reesewitherspoon)
17. She Even Has Chic Casual Picnic Style: The only thing missing from her cool outdoor look is a DIY drop cloth blanket. C’mon Reese, we know you wanna add some pineapple to your solo party. (Photo via @reesewitherspoon)
What is your favorite homemaker aspect of Reese Witherspoon? Let us know in the comments.