With the first warm breezes, we think about pulling out our pastel blouses and switching our wintery home decor for flowers and greenery. But why is it that when spring starts to make an appearance, we continue to overlook the one place many of us spend most of our time: our desks? Our wardrobe may match the sunshine, but our office supplies too often stay in a rainy state. It’s time to change that. Check out these 17 office supplies that will bring spring to your desk, whether you buy or DIY.
2. Slip-On Calculator ($28): Is working with numbers a major part of your job? Better pick up this minty calculator then.
4. 125 Multidrawers ($99): Need a little color in your office space? This bright file cabinet is the answer to your office decor prayers.
8. Aqua Scissors ($11): Every desk should have a good pair of scissors available. And by “good” we mean “colorful.”
11. Air Plant Cube Planter ($27): Bring a bit of green like this to the office and you won’t have to worry about watering on weekends.
13. Kate Spade Gold Dots File Folders ($15): We’ve got three words for you: Gold. Polka. Dots.
15. Lucite Stapler ($32): We 100% approve of this beautiful stapler. Plus it’s the perfect thing to house your DIY colored staples.
17. Multicolor Pen Set ($20): We would write all day long with these patterned pens.
Do you have any spring office supplies that we missed? Share them below!