18 Stuffed Pasta Recipes to Make for Dinner This Week
Whether baked or boiled, stuffed pastas always satisfy. As you can probably imagine, these 18 stuffed pasta recipes are totally flavor packed and family friendly. Each one is just as deserving of a spot at the dinner table as the next, and some are ready to dig into in fewer than a half hour. Let’s get cooking!
1. Ricotta and Arugula Stuffed Shells With Meat Sauce: You get the best of both worlds with this recipe. Shells are stuffed with creamy ricotta and peppery arugula and then topped off with a rich, homemade meat sauce. (via Cookbooks 365)
2. Skillet Baked Stuffed Rigatoni: Just one taste of these noodles carefully stuffed with ricotta and goat cheese is sure to convince you that the piping bag should be used for more than just cookie decorating. (via Heather Christo)
4. Mamma Bianco’s Sausage and Gorgonzola Stuffed Shells: The luscious blue cheese Alfredo sauce poured over top barely scratches the surface of all the good things going on in this casserole. (via The Brooklyn Ragazza)
5. Roast Duck and Wild Mushroom Tortellini: You’ll love how the caramelized pear sauce cuts through the richness of this duck and wild mushroom tortellini. It’s quite the elegant balance of sweet and savory. (via Thyme)
6. Butternut Squash and Gorgonzola Rigatoni Pasta Pie: Here, the creamy squash and cheese sauce stuffs itself into and in between each of the noodles to bake up into a savory pie that’s hard to pass up. (via Half Baked Harvest)
13. Stuffed Gnocchi: Shake up your next batch of gnocchi with a sneaky, Asian-inspired filling and peanut-coconut sauce. A little bit of crunch, creaminess and a ton of flavor is packed into each dumpling. (via Taste Without Borders)
14. Spinach Anthotyro Cannelloni: Anthrotyro and kefalotyri cheeses plus a sauce made from our fave strained yogurt get these manicotti to the Greek, no sweat. Not enough time to visit the cheesemonger? Simply swap ricotta and Parmesan for a just-as-yummy take. (via The Foodie Corner)
16. Spaghetti Squash Stuffed Shells: It’d be a bit silly (or awesome?) to stuff real spaghetti inside pasta shells, but we’ll give spaghetti squash a chance. Coupled with spinach and ricotta, it adds wonderful substance without all those additional calories. (via Edible Perspective)
18. Chocolate Manicotti (Vegan): Chocolatey cashew cream and coconut oil ganache poured over top are enough to make this manicotti a dairy-free-chocolate lover’s dream come true. (via Runnin Srilankan)
What are your favorite flavors to stuff inside pasta? Let’s talk in the comments.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)