We’ve said it once, and we’ll say it again: You don’t need a whole long list of ingredients to make your party come together in a snap. Each of these 16 tasty, three-ingredient recipes are sure to earn you a field goal, nay, a touchdown with your guests. (That’s six points instead of three, if anyone’s keeping score.) Not to worry, though, you’ll still be the the host or hostess with the mostest even though you’ve used the fewest ingredients to throw a great gathering.
1. Chicken Pineapple Skewers: Simply skewer canned pineapple and teriyaki-sauced chicken, and your appetizer spread will be ready before you know it. Serve them on their own or transform them into delicious lettuce wraps. (via Brit + Co)
5. Crescent-Wrapped Jalapeño and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Peppers: Here, supersized stuffed peppers get their kick from a store-bought, jalapeño-spiked artichoke dip. If you are more on the mild side, a couple of ingredient swaps is all it takes to tone ’em down a notch. (via Neighbor Food)
10. Chips and Dip: You can always count on a bowlful of dip made with sour cream, flavored cream cheese and a packet of seasoning mix to be a hit — especially with chips, crackers or crudités served alongside. (via Unsophisticook)
11. Skinny Mozzarella Cheese Sticks: Wrapping mozzarella with wonton skins instead of battering them is a new, simplified twist on the classic cheesy stick. Don’t worry, they work just as well with a dip in marinara. (via Averie Cooks)
14. Cheesy Monkey Bread: It doesn’t get much easier than this: Combine canned biscuits, shredded cheese and butter in a loaf pan, then simply bake and enjoy. For bonus points, just add a bowlful of chili for some darn-good dipping. (via Brit + Co)
Which of these scrumptious Super Bowl eats strikes your fancy? Share yours, and any three-ingredient recipe ideas we missed below!