35 of the Most Colorful IKEA Hacks EVER
We know you’ve been yawning over that Malm dresser for a while now, and the Maskros pendant is starting to feel total boresville. Oh, and then there’s that Expedit leaning against the wall that you can hardly stand to look at anymore. Well, you’re in the right place. We’ve gathered together 35 of the brightest and best IKEA hacks we could find. Paintbrushes to the ready!
2. Fancy Stools: Stools deserve personality, too! Use some painters’ tape and spray paint to give it to them. (via Funky Time)
5. Bright Stool Mod: Put the paintbrush away and dive into your stash of washi tape to complete this bright stool hack. (via Fellow Fellow)
7. Malm Dresser: It’s obvious why the Malm dresser is so popular for hacks. It’s basically a blank canvas just waiting for you to splash it up. The stickers on this one make it bright enough for any kiddie’s room. (via Handmade Charlotte)
8. Bright Blue Kids Table: $25 is a great price when it comes to a child’s table and chairs set. But what makes it even better is when you see this hack and realize the opportunity $25 brings. (via Acire Adventures)
14. Pop of Green: A basic Molger painted bright green is a perfect way to bring a pop to a nursery or child’s bedroom. Not to mention, it makes for the ideal place to store all those stuffed animals. (via Donkey and the Carrot)
23. Colorful DIY Bench: You only need a few color samples to make this bench. Or even recycle painted wood you might already have. (via Likes of Us)
26. DIY Fuschia Chest: Uhhh fuschia? Now why we didn’t we think to paint our furniture with fuschia! (via For Chic Sake)
29. Neon Polka Dot Pots: Give some plain white pots a facelift with some office stickers and Mod Podge. Perfect for those succulents you’ve been wanting to put on your desk. (via For the Love of)
30. Colorful Patterned Stool: A bit of wallpaper and some paint will have this plain Bekvam stool looking gorgeous. Make a unique one for each set of little toes. (via This Little Street)
Do you have an IKEA piece that you think needs a makeover? Does one of these projects inspire you? Let us know below!