Improve Your Mondays With These 19 Cubicle Decorating Tips
Many of us probably log more hours in the workplace than in our own home. So it’s no wonder that we dread another week of staring at the gray walls of our cubicles. But just because your office might not be as bright and colorful as your home decor doesn’t mean you can’t create a workspace that’s fun for you to spend the entire 40+ hours in. Consider your cubicle a blank canvas and check out these 19 decorating tips and DIYs to get you working in style.
2. Office Chair Makeover: Pimp your seat with just a few coats of spray paint. Don’t forget to bring a pretty throw or oversized scarf to keep warm in those frigid office temps. (via Hither and Thither)
6. Clip-On Organizers: Make some super chic white and neon containers to stay organized without sacrificing any of that precious desk space. You can store anything in these, from pencils to succulents to snacks. (via Brit + Co)
11. Pom Pom Push Pins: Add a little color and whimsy to your cubicle with these easy peasy DIY pins. (via Babiekins)
12. Metallic Rock Bookends: Do you ever spend time waiting for the printer or a download to finish? Keep some books at work to pass the down time and display them proudly with these gorgeous DIY bookends. (via Design Love Fest)
14. Mini Dry Erase Board: While we agree that dry erase boards are good for note-keeping, the large ones aren’t pretty. Put a mini one on your desk that’s fashioned with a gold frame and a pretty printable. (via Sugar and Cloth)
Do you have any cubicle decorating tips? Share them with us below!