17 Trendy Sets of T-Strap Shoes
The t-strap style is by no means breaking news; everyone and their mother has probably owned a pair of these at one point in their lives. But guess what? This once vintage silhouette has become one of the hottest shoe trends of the season. That’s right, girl: Those retro heels you found in the back of your grandma’s closet are more stylish than ever — so don’t give ’em away just yet! And if you want to buy a brand spankin’ new pair of shoes, here are 17 fabulously modern ways to get on board with this revived trend.
2. Jade Upgrade Heels ($70): We absolutely adore that contrasting green trim. It really highlights the t-strap design of these shoes!
6. Skip, Jump + Lindy Hop Heel ($55): We’re not ones to stray away from big and bold colors, but every girl has to have some neutrals in her shoe closet. But as you can see, neutral definitely does not mean boring.
7. Platform T-Bar Sandals ($50): More contrasting straps? You read our minds. These heeled sandals have that elongating effect to make your legs look even longer and hotter than they already are.
10. Doris Arrow Smoke Flats ($76): Does this mean that jelly shoes are back?! Of course it does.
13. Holland Leather T-Bar Heeled Sandals ($67): We really like the earthy feel these shoes have from the combination of wood and leather, and those studs are just the cherry on top.
14. Olivia Open Toe Sandals ($70): Peach is seriously trending this summer, so these heels would be an excellent investment. We’re loving that extra strap near the toes!
16. Aisha Color Block T-Strap Heels ($229): These are also fabulously color blocked, but with more subdued shades. We’re calling it “neutral blocking.”
17. T-Bar Gladiator Espadrilles ($19): These neon beauties are ultra comfy and ultra stylish. They might leave you with a funky tan, but they’ll look so great with all your clothes that you won’t even care.
What’s your favorite shoe trend of the season? Let us know in the comments below!