20 Egg-cellent Omelet Recipes
Omelets are awesome! They’re quick, easy, healthy and oh-so-adaptable. Just start with eggs and you can throw anything you fancy in it. If you think omelets are just for breakfast or brunch, you’re wrong! There are a lot of hearty dinner-worthy omelet options as well. And — bonus! — they pair perfectly with a fresh salad. To get you inspired, here are 20 omelets to take a crack at, any hour of the day!
7. Prosciutto Wrapped Omelets With Spinach, Roasted Red Pepper + Goat Cheese: If you’re looking to make things a bit fancy, try this one wrapped in decadent prosciutto. (via Pineapple + Coconut)
14. Greek Quinoa Dinner Omelets With Feta and Tzatziki: Here we have a hearty omelet perfect for dinner full of quinoa, spinach, olives, artichokes and, of course, feta. (via Half Baked Harvest)
16. Fresh Mozzarella Omelet With Tomato, Basil + Avocado: This omelet might seem light with cherry tomatoes, basil and garlic but it’s truly rich thanks to ricotta cheese and fresh mozzarella. (via Fashion Edible)
18. Boerenomelet: We see those gym sneaks in your bag — looks like a farmer’s omelet fully loaded with bacon, potatoes, mushrooms, peas, carrots, herbs and gorgeous gouda is exactly how you need to start (or end!) your day. (via The Novice Gardener)
20. Omelet With Asparagus, Tomatoes + Goat Cheese: A simple and stunning meal that would work perfectly for dinner. As you’re probably aware, the combination of asparagus and goat cheese is beyond delicious. (via My Spanish Taste)
What is your favorite kind of omelet? Let us know in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)