20 Egg-cellent Omelet Recipes
Omelets are awesome! They’re quick, easy, healthy and oh-so-adaptable. Just start with eggs and you can throw anything you fancy in it. If you think omelets are just for breakfast or brunch, you’re wrong! There are a lot of hearty dinner-worthy omelet options as well. And — bonus! — they pair perfectly with a fresh salad. To get you inspired, here are 20 omelets to take a crack at, any hour of the day!
7. Prosciutto Wrapped Omelets With Spinach, Roasted Red Pepper + Goat Cheese: If you’re looking to make things a bit fancy, try this one wrapped in decadent prosciutto. (via Pineapple + Coconut)
14. Greek Quinoa Dinner Omelets With Feta and Tzatziki: Here we have a hearty omelet perfect for dinner full of quinoa, spinach, olives, artichokes and, of course, feta. (via Half Baked Harvest)
16. Fresh Mozzarella Omelet With Tomato, Basil + Avocado: This omelet might seem light with cherry tomatoes, basil and garlic but it’s truly rich thanks to ricotta cheese and fresh mozzarella. (via Fashion Edible)
18. Boerenomelet: We see those gym sneaks in your bag — looks like a farmer’s omelet fully loaded with bacon, potatoes, mushrooms, peas, carrots, herbs and gorgeous gouda is exactly how you need to start (or end!) your day. (via The Novice Gardener)
20. Omelet With Asparagus, Tomatoes + Goat Cheese: A simple and stunning meal that would work perfectly for dinner. As you’re probably aware, the combination of asparagus and goat cheese is beyond delicious. (via My Spanish Taste)
What is your favorite kind of omelet? Let us know in the comments below.