12 Shampoo Bars That Make Traveling So Easy
Let’s set the scene: You’ve just gotten off the plane, about to start your holiday vacation. You excitedly arrive at your hotel, AirBnB or home sweet home and open your suitcase only to discover your fave volumizing shampoo has leaked. Everywhere. Luckily the beauty industry has got you covered for these types of situations with the creation of solid shampoos, which are hair cleansers that basically come in the form of a bar of soap. And as an added bonus, you’ll be doing the environment a favor by skipping the plastic bottles the liquid stuff comes in. Whatever your hair type, there’s a shampoo bar for you. Scroll on for 12 of our favorite solid shampoos for you to try out now.
1. Wild Raven Herbal Shampoo Bar ($8): Show your hair and scalp a little TLC with this very soothing blend of herbs, oils and butters. The end result is a nourished, happy tresses
2. Sweetsnthings Apple Cider Shampoo Bar ($6): Hydrate thick or curly hair with this adorable little pink bar. The gentle shampoo cleanses your locks without drying them out, controlling frizz and adding shine along the way.
3. Sea Salt & Coconut Milk Solid Shampoo Bar ($2): This solid shampoo uses an entirely vegan menu of ingredients to leave you with softer, smoother tresses. It’s also super affordable, making it a great choice for anyone looking to dip their toes into the plastic-free shampoo world.
and your bod.
6. D.R. Harris Shampoo Bar ($11): These colorful bars are available in a variety of formulas, incorporating ingredients like coconut and rosemary. Each bar is targeted at a specific hair type, so everyone can find their perfect match.
with this seaweed- and sea salt-infused bar. The clarifying formula gives your hair some serious oomph for a thoroughly voluminous head of hair.
8. Three Sisters Apothecary Lavender & Tea Tree Shampoo Bar ($7): Curly-haired gals will fall head over heels for this rich, nourishing mixture of cocoa butter, tea tree and lavender that deeply hydrates wavy tresses.
oils such as jojoba and coconut to leave your mane feeling soft and hydrated.
10. J.R. Liggetts Tea Tree & Hemp Oil Shampoo Bar ($9): #Skincareaddicts are already well versed in the antibacterial benefits of tea tree oil, a quality that makes it a perfect fit for this shampoo bar. The blend of tea tree and hemp will soothe and nourish irritated scalps (or beards) while simultaneously moisturizing your locks so you can have a #perfecthairday.
beer! The totally natural concoction makes for a gentle cleansing experience that both ladies and gents will love.