Don’t kid yourself, even that super soft jersey dress you just bought is nowhere near as comfy as your favorite tee. Our t-shirts just understand us, and their witty phrases and cheeky lines never fail to make us smile. We’ve rounded up 20 of our fave typography tees that were created just to put grins on faces, and we know you’ll be itchin’ to get into one of these quirky picks in no time.
2. Bonjour ($48): We won’t tell if you don’t actually speak French. You can still say hello to your inner Parisian with this classic red and black shirt.
3. WTF ($15): Sometimes you just have to stop and ask, “WTF?”
4. Go Your Own Way ($30): We can’t help but be reminded of the classic Fleetwood Mac song when we check out this pick. But maybe something that reminds us of a great song makes a great purchase.
7. Hashtags ($13): Hashtag talk has basically become a part of our daily language. And while this tee may not stand up to the ranks of JT and Jimmy Fallon’s hashtag banter abilities, it’s definitely still adorable.
10. Ivy Leaf Education ($50): Stop it. This sweatshirt is a must-own for all veggie lovers. You’ll never need the Ivy Leagues when you have the “Ivy Leaves.”
11. Amazing ($21): There’s something about large white text on a soft + comfy tee that makes us all happy inside.
13. No Crying in Fashion ($13): Best. Line. Ever. Save the tears, fashionistas.
14. Fantastique ($39): Clearly French words are HUGE in the fashion world right now. We say, “Oui!”
15. Weekend ($58): Loud and proud: We LOVE the weekend.
20. Oh My Chic ($46): Again with the large, bold print that we can’t get enough of. Chic, indeed!
Which of these typography tees made you smile? What’s the best line you’ve seen on one? Share with us in the comments below or on Facebook!