22 Trendy Ways to Rock Unusual Hems
As much as we love a good ol’ straight hemline, we’ve just got to mix it up once in while. From whimsical pom poms to edgy chains, there’s a whole world of unusual hems out there. And here are 22 super unique ones we want to get into our closet right this sec.
1. Pencil Skirt in Scuba With Peplum Hem ($105): We think that the peplum hem, lovingly known as “pephem,” is one of the best skirt trends of the summer. Why should tops have all the fun? Plus, you kind of look like a beautiful mermaid when you wear one.
4. Scuba Midi Skirt With Dipped Hem ($77): We’re diehard adorers of midi skirts, especially bright ones like this. We honestly didn’t think they could get any better, until we saw this wonderful dipped hem.
11. Dress With Fine Pleated Hem ($30): Peekaboo! This contrasting pleated hem is only visible from that tiny part in the front, but that’s kind of what makes it so cool. And bonus, it’s got a layer of pleats underneath.
12. Shorts With Pom Pom Hem ($48): This elephant animal print is pretty whimsical itself, and the pom poms only add to that. We’d tuck in a simple white blouse for a casual, fun look you may even be able to rock at work.
15. Skirt With Ruffle at Hem ($16): There are varying opinions on whether orange is truly the new black, but we absolutely heart this swishy skirt regardless. It’s one of those pieces that is as fun to wear as they are to look at.
17. Floral Print Dress With Cuffed Hem ($42): Okay, this has got to the be the coolest floral print we’ve ever seen. It’s made up of letters! All you need to complete this look is a pair of edgy black booties.
21. Stubborn Love Dress ($145): A split hem by itself would have been lovely, but that origami-like fold is like the cherry on top. One thing’s for sure, all eyes will be on that your structural hem when you wear this one out.
So what do you think of these fabulously unique hems? Share your favorite with us in the comments below!