12 Warm Winter Ciders to Sip This Winter
When the cold, rain and snow hits, there are a few things that can make us feel better. Cozy blankets, crackling fires and maybe a little liquor. And the perfect accompaniment to all of those things is a tall mug of cider with plenty of spice.
1. Apple Cider Rum Old Fashioned: The classic gets a twist thanks to ginger liqueur and golden rum, but the real star may be the apple cider ice cubes that give this drink its sweet flavor. (via Dine X Design)
4. Cider, Thyme, and Tonic Mocktail: A little sour, a little sweet and a little bitter, this mocktail could easily be made into a great party drink with the addition of gin or vodka. (via Offbeat and Inspired)
7. Young Buck: This drink is a little work-intensive if you make the hibiscus simple syrup from scratch, but trust us, it’s worth it. We suggest making a big batch and serving as a punch to a crowd. (via Serious Eats)
8. Apple Cider Hot Toddy: Nothing warms up a gal quite like a hot toddy. Instead of rum, this recipe uses Calvados, a liquor made from apples, to really pack in that fruit flavor. (via Treats and Eats)
12. Hard Pumpkin Cider Floats: Let’s finish with dessert! This is the perfect autumn take on a classic summer treat, though we’d also dare to swap out the regular caramel sauce for some rich salted caramel instead. (via Ever Mine)
Are visions of warm, cider-filled mugs floating through your head? Which is these recipes do you want to try? Tell us in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?