10 Chic Celeb Haircuts to Try in 2015
Like an extension of our personality, our hair speaks to what we’re diggin’ at the moment. Whether we’re channeling an edgy ‘tude, glam and glitter, boho chic or retro locks, we’ve got to roll with the times. We’ve already got you on-trend with the latest hair colors and styles, so now we’re turning to celebs for haircut inspo to to take your tresses from meh to marvelous.
1. Edgy Pixie: Play up your sweet pixie with a hint of edge and playfulness. Have your stylist shorten your back and sides, and then razor cut the top layers to achieve the effortless edge that Kristen Stewart is throwing ‘atcha. (Photo via Jason Merrit/Getty)
2. Straight and Sleek: Long locks are in, and Gwyn’s got it going on in a straight and sleek way. (Photo via Rachel Murray/Getty)
4. Fashion Mullet: Yes, the mullet is having a moment, just ask Rihanna. If you’ve yearned for the business in front, party in back style, then 2015 is your year to rock this iconic ‘do. (Photo via Samir Hussein/Getty)
5. Ruffled Bob: Let’s ruffle the bob’s feathers, à la Sienna Miller, by lending a rocky edge to the typical angular bob. (Photo via Theo Wargo/Getty)
6. Comb-Over: Go ahead, comb-on-over to the cool side with this look that isn’t reserved solely for Donald Trump. Sweep all your hair to your fave side to master the comb-over style. (Photo via Jason Kempin/Getty)
7. Blunt Midi: Nix the layers like Kendall Jenner and opt for a straight cut with blunt ends to take a mid-length cut to wow-worthy lengths. (Photo via Jason Merrit/Getty)
9. Full Graduated Layers: Make like Georgia May Jagger and nab this natural look, boasting va-va-volume and an uber-sexy vibe. (Photo via Stuart C. Wilson/Getty)
10. Modern ’70s Fringe: Shake it up like Taylor with feathery layers made famous by Farrah Fawcett. (Photo via Brad Barket/Getty)
What cut are you taking to your stylist? Post a pic of your new ‘do in the comments here.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.