Mornings. You either love them or hate them. If you’re trying to convince yourself to be more of a morning person, these Instagrammers definitely provide some convincing inspiration. Whether it’s relaxing moments with a good cup of coffee, spending a little time working on a creative hobby or just enjoying a few minutes of extra cuddle time with your pooch, these snaps might just convince us to set our alarms an extra hour earlier tomorrow morning.
2. @myblueandwhitekitchen: We wouldn’t say no to a breakfast this pretty. This Nordic-inspired porridge is whipped up with berries for a creamy, fluffy bowl of dreaminess. Check out the recipe on her beautiful blog, My Blue and White Kitchen.
3. @sashapanfilova: Morning hours can be an ideal time to get work done, especially when you have a workspace as pretty as this one. Wondering how to organize your home office? Check out some of our favorite ways to organize our desks to get you refocused and ready to attack those projects.
5. @katerera: Toast is one of our favorite breakfast staples. Even though it’s amazing with butter and jam, we’ve also come up with some other fun ways to upgrade your toast if you want to switch things up a bit.
6. @to_maria: Afternoons can get long and evenings busy, so if you’re most productive in the AM make sure you set aside some time to do a favorite hobby that might otherwise get ignored.
7. @carmina: We live for leisurely mornings where we can have coffee with our favorite people.
9. @annettvelsberg: Start your day off right with a hefty handful of fresh berries and cherries.
10. @lightpoem: Granola is such a great way to kickstart your morning, especially when you pack it with berries, yogurt and almond milk. Try our very own recipe for Coconut Almond Chia granola and throw a baggie in your gym bag for a post-workout snack.
13. @bond_i_anna: That pillowcase probably doesn’t send the right message if you’re trying to work up the courage to get out of bed, but how amazing is that headboard?? If you’re thinking of updating your bedroom decor, we’ve got some great ideas for easy DIY headboards that don’t require any power tools.
16. @poppykock: Some mornings are just meant to be spent with our best friend.
18. @sugarandcloth: Hydrating first thing in the morning will help you feel energized during the rest of the day. Adding lemon boosts your metabolism and keeps your skin clear. If you have trouble drinking enough water, try making flavored water to keep things more interesting.
19. @polabur: Pass the syrup, please. Did you know you can make almost any pancake recipe gluten-free with one simple ingredient switch? If you’re trying to avoid gluten, check out these gluten-free recipes that use teff flour.
20. @theschoolofstyling: We won’t judge you if you’re not the first one at the gym in the morning, but taking ten minutes to stretch, do some yoga or even just meditate can put you in a much more positive mood throughout the day.
21. @local_milk: Research has shown that taking the time to make coffee at home is actually a form of relaxation and meditation. Instead of standing in line at Starbucks, enjoy your morning coffee-making routine. Branch out from boring old drip coffee with some of these clever ways to make the best cup of joe possible.
22. @marthastewart: Join up with Martha Stewart on her #cleanslatechallenge to get some inspiration on smart meal-planning habits. Having extra time in the morning means you can pack healthy lunches for the rest of the week so you don’t splurge on unhealthy meals.
Do you have any morning routines? Share your favorite early morning moments with us in the comments below!