21 DIY Gifts Every Grad Will Love
Graduation season is officially upon us! Caps will be thrown, tears will be shed, advice will be given and life in the “real world” will officially begin for many new grads. Scratching your head trying to think of a gift that is equal parts practical and whimsical for the new grads in your life? We’re betting you’ll find inspiration from these clever DIY grad gifts.
3. Wooden DIY Wall Clock: Your grad will probably want to trade posters hung up with thumb tacks for something more polished. A clock that is beautiful enough to be an art piece? Perfect. (via Brit + Co)
4. DIY Marbled Notebook: Know a grad who is dreaming of getting a startup off the ground or studied creative writing? They will love having these beautiful notebooks to jot down their ideas. (via Brit + Co)
7. DIY Gold Tray: Trays are so versatile; they can be styled on a desk, kitchen counter, dresser, coffee table — the list goes on and on. This beautiful DIY version will look pretty and polished anywhere in their home. (via Brit + Co)
8. Fabric Nesting Baskets: Keep their belongings organized as they move on to the next chapter of their lives with a vibrant nesting basket that holds just about all their gadgets and assorted belongings. (via Brit + Co)
9. Woven Floor Poofs: Thanks to finals, we’re betting they’re behind on a few of their fave TV shows. Make your grad’s television binging extra comfy with a colorful floor poof that they can snuggle up with. (via Brit + Co)
11. DIY Geometric Planters: Help them turn their new digs into a home with the help of these geometric planters. A few easy-to-maintain succulents will give them green thumbs in no time. (via Brit + Co)
14. Color Block Board Games: Making friends when moving to a new place can be tough, so give your grad a hand with colorful board games, perfect for gathering a new group of friends together. (via Brit + Co)
19: Wall-Mounted Herb Garden: Losing access to a dining hall can be tough. Give them a head start on their culinary adventures with a wall-mounted herb garden that’ll help your loved one learn how to cook delicious and nutritious meals on their own. (via Brit + Co)
What gifts do you plan on giving the grad in your life? Hit us up in the comments!