16 Seriously Delicious Baked Goods Recipes for Easter Brunch
After you’re through making your Easter egg desserts, consider leaving the oven on for just a bit longer. These 16 delectable, daybreak-appropriate goodies are worth it for your upcoming Easter brunch. And since most of them are make-ahead friendly, they’ll help you host a fabulous brunch without breaking a sweat. What’s not to love about that?
2. Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins With Cream Cheese Glaze: These healthy carrot cake muffins are the perfect way to coax the Easter bunny into making an appearance. (via Ambitious Kitchen)
4. Roasted Red Beet Donuts With Rosewater Glaze (Gluten-Free): Believe it or not, these healthy donuts get their magenta hue naturally. Don’t worry though, they’re just as delectable as their veggie-free, gluten-full counterparts. (via With the Grains)
5. Meyer Lemon Dutch Baby: A cross between a popover and a pancake, this Dutch baby is super easy to throw together. Bonus: A single pan can easily feed four, no flipping required. (via Floating Kitchen)
8. Skinny Feta and Sun Dried Tomato Muffins: If you prefer to serve something savory in the morning, consider stirring up a batch of these skinny muffins. Dotted with chunks of tangy feta and sun dried tomato, they’re certainly rich in flavor. (via One More Cookie Blog)
10. Pecan Sticky Buns: These sticky-sweet, caramel- and-pecan-enrobed buns are sure to disappear quickly. We’d consider making a double batch, or a tray of cinnamon buns for backup. (via Smitten Kitchen)
11. Lemon Yogurt Bread: You won’t find any butter in this loaf. Instead, vegetable oil and Greek yogurt team up to provide plenty of moisture and enhance the lemony tang ever so slightly. (via Soymilk + Honey)
14. Breakfast Cookies (Vegan): These outstanding, vegan cookies will even put a smile on a butter lover’s faces. Win even more fans by swapping out raisins with chocolate chips. (via The Little Plantation)
16. Raspberry Ricotta Cake: This fluffy, berry-licious cake can even be made a couple days ahead of time. But holding back from sneaking a slice may prove to be a bit of a challenge… (via Bon Appétit)
Which of these brunch-worthy baked goods caught your eye? Share your faves with us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)