16 Seriously Delicious Baked Goods Recipes for Easter Brunch
After you’re through making your Easter egg desserts, consider leaving the oven on for just a bit longer. These 16 delectable, daybreak-appropriate goodies are worth it for your upcoming Easter brunch. And since most of them are make-ahead friendly, they’ll help you host a fabulous brunch without breaking a sweat. What’s not to love about that?
2. Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins With Cream Cheese Glaze: These healthy carrot cake muffins are the perfect way to coax the Easter bunny into making an appearance. (via Ambitious Kitchen)
4. Roasted Red Beet Donuts With Rosewater Glaze (Gluten-Free): Believe it or not, these healthy donuts get their magenta hue naturally. Don’t worry though, they’re just as delectable as their veggie-free, gluten-full counterparts. (via With the Grains)
5. Meyer Lemon Dutch Baby: A cross between a popover and a pancake, this Dutch baby is super easy to throw together. Bonus: A single pan can easily feed four, no flipping required. (via Floating Kitchen)
8. Skinny Feta and Sun Dried Tomato Muffins: If you prefer to serve something savory in the morning, consider stirring up a batch of these skinny muffins. Dotted with chunks of tangy feta and sun dried tomato, they’re certainly rich in flavor. (via One More Cookie Blog)
10. Pecan Sticky Buns: These sticky-sweet, caramel- and-pecan-enrobed buns are sure to disappear quickly. We’d consider making a double batch, or a tray of cinnamon buns for backup. (via Smitten Kitchen)
11. Lemon Yogurt Bread: You won’t find any butter in this loaf. Instead, vegetable oil and Greek yogurt team up to provide plenty of moisture and enhance the lemony tang ever so slightly. (via Soymilk + Honey)
14. Breakfast Cookies (Vegan): These outstanding, vegan cookies will even put a smile on a butter lover’s faces. Win even more fans by swapping out raisins with chocolate chips. (via The Little Plantation)
16. Raspberry Ricotta Cake: This fluffy, berry-licious cake can even be made a couple days ahead of time. But holding back from sneaking a slice may prove to be a bit of a challenge… (via Bon Appétit)
Which of these brunch-worthy baked goods caught your eye? Share your faves with us below!