9 No-Bake Icebox Cakes for Your Next Party
Don’t let summer pass you by without making one of the easiest, lightest and most satisfying desserts around. That’s right, we are talking about icebox cakes. We love them because they are almost too easy to put together and only require a few hours in the freezer before serving. They are also great make-ahead desserts and absolutely save the day when you need something quick and simple to check off your to-do list. Here are nine of the best icebox cakes that are just dying to attend your next party.
1. Chocolate Raspberry Icebox Cake: Heavy cream and raspberry jam are whipped together and layered with chocolate wafers to make this light dessert that does not skimp on flavor. (via The Wicked Noodle)
4. Banana Split Ice Cream Dessert: Here’s your favorite sundae in cake form. The alternating chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs, sliced banana and vanilla ice cream are topped with all the ‘fixins, and of course, a cherry on top. (via Gold Lining Girl)
5. Peanut Butter Fudge Icebox Cake: Peanut butter cream and hot fudge sauce are spread on chocolate graham crackers and topped with whipped cream for a decadent dessert that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. (via Julie’s Eats and Treats)
7. Frozen Wafer Icebox Cake: Sliced on the diagonal, this dessert looks like it took all afternoon. Don’t worry though, we won’t tell anyone you were done in just 25 minutes. It can be our little secret. (via La Receta de la Felicidad)
8. Salted Caramel Oreo Icebox Cake: Inspired by your fave $5 salted caramel mocha latte, this icebox cake combines the distinct and delicious flavors of coffee and chocolate. Pro tip: Give the Oreos a dunk in strong coffee before laying them in the pan. (via Inside Bru Crew Life)
9. Funfetti Birthday Cake: Change up your usual birthday cake and opt for this icebox one instead. Funfetti cake mix and birthday cake Oreos make this dessert gift worthy in and of itself. (via Life, Love and Sugar)
Will you try any of these easy icebox cakes? Do you have a favorite we have to try? Dish it out below!