20 Paleo Breakfast Recipes That Aren’t Eggs
When you’re following a Paleo diet, your breakfast choices might feel limited to just eggs and bacon. Frittatas, scrambled eggs and Paleo Benedict might be your go-tos, but it can all grow tiring after a while. Luckily, there are plenty of Paleo-friendly foods that can be turned into your old breakfast favorites, like banana bread, muffins and even waffles. All it takes is a little imagination to whip up a delicious breakfast that doesn’t star eggs. Just be warned: These 20 recipes are so good, you might want to make one as breakfast for dinner too.
1. Paleo Blueberry Muffins: Cassava flour is the secret to these gluten-free, paleo-compliant muffins. (via Brit + Co)
- 10 Egg Recipes That Will Make You Skip the Snooze Button - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Easy Vegan Breakfast Recipe Ideas for Busy Mornings - Brit + Co ›
- Easy Breakfast Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes - Brit + Co ›
- 25 New Breakfast Recipe Ideas to Mix Up Your Mornings - Brit + Co ›
- 13 Egg-Free, Protein-Packed Breakfasts to Start Your Day - Brit + Co ›