Whether we’re filling our Insta with adorable pics of our feisty pups or wrangling our reluctant cats into a holiday portrait, there’s nothing we enjoy more than spoiling our beloved four-legged animals. When the holidays roll around, it’s possible we get more excited about giving our pets gifts than they do receiving them. But we wouldn’t have it any other way. No matter what your budget is, you’re sure to find something among these 20 gifts that will suit your furry friend.
1. Pet Bowtie ($8): This four-pack of bow ties will make sure that your dog is prepped and primed for every fancy occasion.
2. Cat Cave ($62): Your bewhiskered friend will adore curling up in this warm little spot, which is basically a cat-sized slipper. Maybe he’ll finally leave yours alone…
4. Puffer Jacket ($40): If your pet is reluctant to step out into the cold (who can blame them?), bundle them up in a puffer from American Beagle Outfitters. Bonus points if you buy one for yourself to match!
5. Modular Fish Hotel ($40): They might not be able to curl up in your lap, but there’s no reason fish shouldn’t be just as fashion forward as our cats or dogs. Give them a stylish place to live with this mod home.
6. Dog Collar and Leash Combo ($100): Dress your dog in this beautiful leather collar and she’ll be the talk of all the dogs on your block… if dogs could talk, that is.
7. Bistro ($199): This super cool gadget uses facial recognition to feed your cat while you’re away. In case you’re missing that cute, furry face, it also comes with a camera that lets you check up on Mr. Whiskers.
9. Buoy Dog Toy ($14): If you’re over tossing that soggy tennis ball in the water for your dog, then this floating rubber toy will totally elevate your dog’s fetch game. Let the epic tug-of-war games begin.
11. Paperclip Chew Toy ($4): With a rubber chew toy this chic, you won’t mind it hanging out on your carpet when your holiday guests arrive.
12. Catnip Hearts ($12): Are you ready for some kitty craziness? These bright catnip-filled felt hearts will have them in rainbow land in no time.
14. Dog Disc ($25): It’s light, it squeaks and it looks just like your dog. Get your furball this personalized frisbee, and they’ll be chasing after their own face for hours. (A marked improvement over chasing their tail).
15. Pom Pom Teaser Toy ($8): With all the bells and balls on this cat toy, it’ll be hard for even the most crotchety old kitty to ignore.
16. Dog Bed ($517): Okay, this stylish dog bed is a major splurge, but there’s no harm in dreaming, right?
17. BarkBox ($20+): If you’re into giving your pooch presents all year, then a Barkbox subscription box was made for you. Every month, your pet will receive a box stuffed with dog-related goodies.
18. Bailey’s Biscuits ($14): Grab your pup these gourmet treats from Bailey’s Biscuits and he’ll be happy to sit and roll over for you.
19. Laser Cat Toy ($12): This toy will keep your cat jumping and leaping after that laser like he’s a new kitten. Turn your vid camera on and you might just capture the next viral pet superstar.
20. Custom Pet Pillow ($58): For all you hardcore pet lovers out there, these customized pet pillows are just for you.
What are you getting for your pet for Christmas? Are there any cool pet gifts we missed? Tell us about it below!