15 Quick Beauty Tips for Mamas On the Go
Listen, we totally get it. How are you supposed to look all cute and collected when your morning routine consists of chasing your mini-me around making sure they don’t wreak havoc on your house? Clearly they didn’t get the memo: The only thing we need more than our beauty sleep is a little downtime in the morning so we don’t feel like we’re stumbling into our day. Can we get an amen? Here are 15 brilliant ways to turn a hot mess into a hot mama. You’re welcome.
1. Keep Your Makeup Organized: It all begins here, ladies. If you can’t find anything in that big ol’ box of eyeshadows you haven’t used since the ’80s, how will you find time to use them? (via Brit + Co)
4. Ways to Style Head Scarves: One of our absolute favorite looks is also perfect for days when you don’t actually have time to do your ‘do. What’s better than looking like a million bucks without even breaking a sweat? (via The Chic Site)
12. Hair Mascara: Oh no, how did we not see these roots before? For the darker-haired ladies out there, fear not. Wave your hair mascara around those roots and watch ’em disappear. (via The Fashion Spot)
13. 5 Minute Face: This is a full on bootcamp for makeup. Don’t know what product goes on first? Follow this little product roadmap and arrive at your destination (aka Pretty Face) in five minutes flat. (via Life Could Be a Dream)
14. Nighttime Hair Braid: This is a blast from the past tip. Yeah, we used to rock this look in high school, but did you know that being a mom-on-the-run is the perfect time to bring it back? Now you know. (via Brit + Co)
What’s your favorite new mom beauty hack? Share your tips below!