25 Fun Ways to Add Tassels to Your Space
It’s pretty obvious that we love adding colorful accents to our living space. A fail-proof way to inject some bright hues into your humble abode is with a cute little thing we like to call the tassel. And while we’re a huge fan of tassel jewelry, we’re especially on board with primping your pad with them. But you don’t have to throw a party to whip out out these fringed babies. These little ornaments are so cute, they should be appreciated daily. That’s why we’ve got 25 ways to deck out your place with colorful tassels.
2. Canyon Tassel Fringe Hammock ($118): Relax in style with one of these beautifully boho hammocks. If you don’t have a yard or trees to hang it between, the corner of your bedroom will work just fine. And it comes in three colors!
3. Fringe Tassel Garland ($45): You don’t need to throw a party to hang up this string of beauties. Dress up a blank wall, garnish your mantle or hang over a doorway for a pretty decoration that can stay up permanently.
4. Pom-Fringe Duvet Cover ($89): This playful duvet cover has our name all over it. The rainbow cotton tassels outline a fluffy white set that would look awesome on any bed. Oh, and the shams ($44) are sold separately, so don’t forget about them.
6. DIY Neon Tassel: See how much better this little seating nook looks with the addition of a quirky tassel? This quick and easy tassel tutorial shows you how to make one and gives you ideas on where to put them. But we say put ‘em EVERYWHERE. (via The Red Thread)
9. Tassel Mobile ($65): These gorgeous wall hangings may be perfect for parties, but putting one up permanently will make your home feel inviting everyday. FleurLux’s Etsy shop has tons more options to choose from, too.
11. Tassel Stitch Table Runner ($298): We’re pretty certain that this is the most beautiful table runner we’ve ever seen. Handmade in Peru, this colorful masterpiece is all you need to dress up your dining surface.
15. One of a Kind Tassels ($49): We are totally head over heels for these colorful pom pom tassel strands. They’re so unique, you can’t even choose your color combo. It’ll be a surprise when it arrives!
16. Tassel Tiebacks ($15): The average curtains will get a major upgrade with these purple and pink hued tassel tiebacks.
18. Fade Out Tassel Rug ($24): This woven cotton cutie will add some color to your floor, whether you place it on the edge of your bed, doorway or couch. We’re especially digging the faded tassels.
20. Velvet Tassel Pillows ($58): Well aren’t these just adorable? These fabulous frilly throw pillows come in four different bold colors so you can mix it up. You can never have too many throw pillows.
23. Tassel Trim Curtains ($32): Bold blue tassels grace the edges of this breezy curtain panel. Hanging one (or more!) of these babies will have your home feeling like the beach in no time.
24. DIY Tassel Lampshade: White can be clean and classic, but here at Brit HQ, we can’t resist adding color to anything and everything. If you’ve got a white lampshade laying around, some embroidery floss tassels will give it the subtle makeover it’s begging for. (via A Subtle Revelry)
25. DIY Tree Swing: This tree swing makes us want to forgo urban living for a suburban home with a big tree. If outdoor swings aren’t an option, it would also make a gorgeous hanging shelf in your living room. (via Design Love Fest)
In which way will you be incorporating tassels into your home decor? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us a pic at @BritandCo!