13 Beach-Inspired Wedding + Engagement Photos
Along with being your ultimate go-to spot for summer fun in the sun, the beach is also an ideal place for capturing uniquely creative, totally dreamy wedding and engagement photos. From hitting the boardwalk to cruising the waves in a sleek sailboat, gorgeous photo ops are practically endless. Ready to take your shoot down to the shore? Whether you’re hanging ten in Hawaii or chilling out in nautical New England, these 13 creative ideas promise surf, sand and tons of beach-inspired romance.
3. Romantic Topiary: Want to share your story while also melting family and friends’ hearts? Send out save-the-dates featuring seaside poses with a romantic topiary or other special prop. (via Oleg Oprisco Fine Art Photography)
4. Sunset Sail: From the palm-dotted beaches of SoCal to the lighthouse-lined coast of New England, there are countless amazing spots from which to set sail during the summer. Don’t live by the ocean? As seen here, lake and river shores can provide just as beautiful a backdrop. (via Wed Society)
5. Bunch of Balloons: Add a delightfully playful touch to your wedding by strolling along the sand carrying a big bunch of balloons in your favorite colors. This bride’s non-traditional dress and bouquet are amazingly awesome, too! (via Rock n Roll Bride)
6. Barefoot Beauty: Make like Cinderella and kick off your heels for an entirely one-of-a-kind boardwalk photo shoot. Sure, your pumps may not be made of glass, but they can still be sparkly, right? (via Mon Cheri)
7. Under the Boardwalk: Of course, there are just as many gorgeous pictures to be had beneath the boardwalk as there are up above, like this one that totally takes our breath away. (via Junebug Weddings)
13. Across the Pond: Leave the states behind and head to England for some truly stunning scenery. Along with the gorgeous views, this bride’s star-inspired headpiece is simply spectacular. (via Burnett’s Boards)
Will you be hitting the sand for wedding or engagement photos? Share your plans with us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)