23 Couples Costumes for You and Your Boo (or BFF)
Is it date night with your boo or movie night with your BFF? Still brainstorming couples costume ideas for Halloween? Debate with one another no more as we’ve got THE best outfits for every type of duo this Halloween. Whether you’re looking to dress up alongside your bae, your bestie or your sibling, the following couples Halloween costumes will not disappoint.
1. Harry Potter and Hermione: There’s only one thing more enchanting than one wizard — a magical (platonic) duo.
2. Beauty and the Beast: This Disney couples costume will definitely lead to endless tales as old as time to tell for years (and Halloweens) to come.
3. Bananas in Pajamas: Feelin’ like a B1? Find your B2 and get ready to dance and sing all night long in a blue and white striped pajama set with your banana better half.
4. Wenda and Waldo: You can never go wrong with a classic couples costume like this one. It’s a look that is always a hit, and is guaranteed to get you major nostalgia points.
5. Amy and Aaron from Trainwreck: This costume is definitely a potential rock-directly-from-your-closet look. Since this one is a little more understated, it will require you to play the part with your love throughout the night — no pressure ;)
6. Bill and Hillary Clinton: Show your with her (and him) right before Election Day by dressing up as one of America’s most powerful couples. Pantsuits for both Clintons is a MUST.
7. Tinkerbell and Peter Pan: Fly to Neverland with your love in these magical green costumes, accessorized with a dash of pixie dust.
8. Ghostbuster and Marshmallow Man: For those of you who have no desire to make or creatively shop for your costume but still want a legit getup, look no further than this shoppable ’80s-inspired duo.
9. Minnie and Mickey Mouse: Show off your love of the Mouse House AND your boo in this Disney-themed costume. Get preppy and quirky with this costume and switch up the masks for cute accessories for a more toned down, modern take on the classic cartoon characters.
10. Zoolander and Hansel: Show off the famous Blue Steel signature look all night long while also screaming, “That Hansel, so hot right now!” at the top of your lungs dressed up as these two egomaniacal supermodels for the evening.
11. Lion and Lion Tamer: Fulfill your dreams of being in the circus ring — or in Katy Perry’s “Roar” music video — with this too-cute couples costume.
12. #TheDress: Is it black and blue or white and gold? Confuse everyone all night long by going as 2015’s biggest meme by wearing BOTH dresses with your bestie.
13. Cruella de Vil and a Dalmatian: Obsessed with this black and white villain and innocent puppy couples costume idea. PS Only faux fur was used in making this costume ;)
14. Andy Warhol and Marilyn Monroe: Calling all pop art and old Hollywood glamour lovers! Dress up as the artist and his muse on Halloween for a fine art costume.
15. Dionne and Cher from Clueless: She’s my friend because we both know what it’s like to have people be jealous of us. If this quote rings true to you, you need to DIY this ‘90s BFF costume RN.
16. Lizzie McGuire and Miranda Sanchez: Take your BFF relationship to the next-level with this Disney Channel duo. Just LOOK at those outfits, how could you not want to rock them for one night?!
17. Pizza and Ice Cream: This combo sounds like a winning night at home on the couch. Take it outside for one night by dressing up as the delicious pairing with your second half with this DIY look.
18. Royal Princes: Fellow peasants — thou princes have arrived to watch over the land of Beyoncé and Britney.
19. Milk and Cookies: Sweeten up your Halloween with this complimentary duo look.
20. Mummy and Ghost: Grab your BOO for this creepy, haunted house-inspired, all-white couples costume.
21. Daria and Jane: You and your bestie NEVER impressed by anything? Team up with your BFF and live your best life as these ‘90s cartoon characters on Halloween.
22. Army Toy Soldiers: Is green your couple color? Then grab cans of paint, a water gun and camo attire to pull off this adorable, vibrant look.
23. Rory and Lorelai from Gilmore Girls: Prep for the Netflix return to Star’s Hollow and Luke’s Diner with your coffee-loving, preppy outfit-wearing BFF.