15 Things to Hang on Your Walls That AREN’T Posters
1. State Lovin’ Wood Wall Art ($26): Whether you choose to display your hometown or your college town, this piece is the perfect way to show off where your heart is. And at just under a foot tall, it won’t be too overwhelming.
2. That’s What’s Up Wall Decal ($10): Waking up can be difficult after a late night, but this wall decal is here to help. Here’s your chance to channel Queen Bey with some seriously sassy “I woke up like this” vibes.
3. Zebra No.1 Print ($21): Dorm walls are generally boring shades of white, beige or grey. Why not brighten them up with this whimsical print? The funky zebra print makes us nostalgic for Fruit Stripe Gum.
4. Answer is Always Tacos Wool Felt Pennant ($25): Pennants always channel school spirit, and there’s no team we’d cheer harder for than Team Taco. Your roommate is going to be so jealous of this.
5. Happy Wall Banner ($26): College can be stressful at times, and this is a great way to get some happy vibes going. It’s super easy to hang up too — a simple pushpin or adhesive hook will do.
6. Dip Dyed Wall Hanging Kit ($24): There’s a fun DIY element with this purchase, which gives you the opportunity to customize your dip dye job. Which version do you like better?
7. Color Dash Cube Art Canvas ($15): This cube-shaped canvas is one of the cutest things we’ve seen all day, and it’s the best beginning to a colorful gallery wall. Yes, gallery walls can exist in dorm rooms as well.
8. Wall Art Weaving Kit ($75): This whimsical wall hanging looks complicated at first, but don’t be deterred. It comes with a 36-page instruction booklet filled with beautiful color photos to guide you along the way.
9. Cubist Shelf ($50): Storage is always an issue in dorm rooms, so incorporating it into your wall decor is a seriously smart move. This adorable cube-shelf even comes with a wooden tumbler for a baby plant. Win!
10. Chalkboard Calendar Decal ($50): Speaking of functional art, this chalkboard is the ultimate way to stay organized throughout the week. It’s way better than a regular calendar because you can use it for years to come.
11. Hot Mama Chili Pepper Lights ($17): Twinkle lights have become a staple in dorm rooms, but you’ve never seen them like this. Chili peppers aren’t just for your food anymore, folks.
12. Trigon Bulletboard ($40): This bulletboard is two-in-one: you can tack things onto its foam inside, or magnetically hang them on the outside. Absolutely genius.
13. Beach Day Tassel Garland ($35): Every day is a celebration with this gorgeous garland. These fun colors are the perfect way to brighten up any room.
14. Popsicle String Lights ($21): We can’t get enough of these food-shaped lights. They’re the perfect way to make sure it’s an endless summer in your dorm room.
15. Modern Wall Clock Kit ($30): And finally, a fresh-faced clock to keep you from running late, assuming that you don’t stay in your room and admire it for too long.
What’s your dorm wall going to look like this fall? Let us know in the comments below!