13 Seriously Pretty Ways to Rock a Faux Hawk
Fun braids and buns are a favorite at Brit + Co, but we’ll admit it — they can get boring if worn day after day. Lucky for us, summer’s newest hair trend is here to save the day. From red carpets to fashion magazines, faux hawks have got us really excited. Not only can this hairstyle add an edge to any look, but it can also be achieved with any hair texture or length. Scroll on for 13 faux hawks to try out this summer.
7. Faux Hawk Ponytail: Something about this ponytail just screams Kim Kardashian West, and we’re loving it. If you’re really motivated before a trip to the gym, it’d be a great workout ‘do as well. (via Confessions of a Hairstylist)
9. Bridal Faux Hawk: We really are attached to braided hairstyles, and just by taking a look at this gorgeous style, you can see why. Edgy and elegant have never gone together so well. (via Storyboard Wedding)
10. Posh Faux Hawk: If you’re looking for a fancy updo for your next dinner party, this tutorial’s the one to try. It’ll give your hair a ton of volume without drawing too much attention away from your outfit. (via The Freckled Fox)
12. Half-Up Faux Hawk: If you ever find yourself indecisive about what to do with your hair for the day, this faux hawk is the perfect middle ground. It incorporates a cool braid, but also gives your hair a break from being pulled. (via Twist Me Pretty)
13. Selena Gomez MTV Movie Awards Faux Hawk: Selena Gomez knew how to rock badass styles way before gal pal Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” music video. We’ve fallen head over heels for this look, guys. (via Bebexo)
Would you rock this edgy hairstyle? Let us know in the comments below!