20 Meals to Warm You Up on Cold Winter Nights
Okay, so the worst has happened: It's cold outside, AND you're hungry. You love a good turkey sandwich as much as the next person, but you're craving something warm and comforting. Get some new flavors into that meal rotation by checking out one of these mouth-watering meals. Allow this guide to be your answer to cozy winter dinners.
7. Classic Italian Meatballs: It’s a delicate balance to make a meatball that’s both tender and holds together while cooking, but this recipe does it. Make sure you use extra-soft bread in your meat mixture — it’s the secret ingredient! (via Recipe Tin Eats)
- 15 Whole30 Soup Recipes to Keep You on Track Through Winter ... ›
- 15 Winter Salmon Recipes to Get You Through the Season - Brit + Co ›
- This Winter, Stay Cozy With 23 Vegan Comfort Food Recipes - Brit + ... ›
- 18 Gourmet *Winter* Burgers to Warm You Up at Dinner - Brit + Co ›